Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What Kind of Blog is Easy to Monetize: Single Niche or Multiple Niche?

i think every niche is works best, the only thing involve is your audience, once you have a good audience your blog will be easy to monetise. you can try sports blog, news blog, relationship blog, entertainment blog, heath blog etc. but what matters is the traffic.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have really gotten something out of this, single Niche and I think is is better. Once it is made viral.But how to make it viral remains the question or am assignment for me.

Even though the multi-niche blog gets 50% more visitors, it makes less money because the traffic is less targeted. In some cases, it is easier to monetize a single topic blog than a multi-niche blog. The reason is that it can be easier to join affiliate programs and sell ad space.

The bottom line is this: Your niche site, if based on a solid idea, has the potential to earn you anywhere more money per month. However, there is a good amount of effort involved, and it may take a year or more to start seeing reliable earnings.

Concerning which blog is easy to monetize between single niche and multiple-niche. I believe an individual can do well in both niche but single niche will be preferable, it helps you focus on a content you love enjoying to share, the love in that content brings out the quality and the authenticity of such content which will help draw traffic. You know traffic is very needed in blogging to make money

In certain cases, the monetization of a single subject blog is simpler than that of a multi-niche blog. The explanation is that entering affiliate programs and selling ad space can be simpler. The businesses that you advertise or sell know that targeted traffic would give them a higher return on investment.

Monetizing of a blog depends on how much audience you have and the traffic you have that can convert or become paying customers. Blogging takes time for you to fully see the benefits and start earning from it so you have to be patient and post high quality content and regularly.
On the issue of niche, a single niche is always better and its not good to pounce on every single niche out there, depending on your area of expertise you can post about multiple niches but 2 or 3 is ideal to me.

I will personally stick to a single niche. One of my blogs is pets so my blogs are all about pets whether dogs or cats or any other animal that can be a pet. I also have written about animals that are loose in the street but no raccoons or squirrels but cats

When it comes to monetization I think the niche does not matter much. But for me, I will personally stick to a single niche. One of my blogs is pets so my blogs are all about pets whether dogs or cats or any other animal that can be a pet. I also have written about animals that are loose in the street but no raccoons or squirrels but cats and dogs only. I think one niche is better to maintain because it is easier to keep in the focus.

One niche blog is better as that will help you narrow down on the number of keywords that you use for creating contents. This is very important too especially when you have a blog in a field that is already exposed and known by many. Let's say I want to run a blog on football, I can even narrow it to focus on Spanish football, if I stay in Spain, just to narrow down on everything.

Now, blogging isn't writing about what you did today or even something more noble like an epiphany you had. That's a diary. But don't get me wrong. This kind of content can work well if you have an existing and loyal audience.

It is so much better to focus on a niche than spread across many niches. With a niche, you can be an authority site which will drag traffic to you because you will rank high on search engines and inevitably earn more.

create content that caters to their intent for being there. So if this is your audience, take advantage of a less competitive landscape from both an ads and organic perspective. When it comes to paid advertising, please do not throw your money blind into an ad network because you read that it was good. What works for one person won't necessarily work for the next person.

I don't think blog niche matters much when it comes to monetize a blog. You may use any niche you want and if you fulfil the criteria of the ad network, you can monetize your blog. However, when it fomes to generate revenue, niche does matter.

Monetizing your niche is very important as it gives some financial convenience. So monetizing single niche or multiple niche is good but it has sides to it, advantages and disadvantages especially when you are into many niche at the same time, you can loose focus. You may not be able to get maximum results In all. You need to major on one and do it well
Great men are men of one thing,or course and they are good at it.

Deciding to use single niches other than multiple niches is the best option on how to achieve a great monetization scheme of your website or blog as the case maybe because this method will guarantee a smooth advertisement from AdSense and will make your blog to look more organized in a professional manner.

I think i would prefer the multiple niche for monetizing a blog, having read the characteristics of both the single and multiple niche options. Someone can be searching or going through your blog because of the multiple niche available,the person might stumble on whatever products he/she likes and then purchase,that's a plus from multiple niche.

When you decide to launch your blog, the first question that will trouble is whether you should publish on multiple topics or a single topic. The second question that you will face is what kind of blog is easy to monetize, a single niche or multiple niches.

If money-making is your primary idea behind your blog, you should have a clear understanding of what kind of blogs will make more money, multiple niches, or single nice.

I am not an expert on this topic, but I will try to give my opinion on both points.

As a blogger, your primary aim will be to use Adsesne. Adsense is a contextual advertising network. Adsense will place ads on your site based on the keywords. If you are using single niche, it will be easy to understand for adsense to find and run ads related to that topic. However, if you are using multiple niches, it will confuse adsese and it will start running ads on various niches. The chances of clicks get better if the ads are related to the content.

You might also want to use Amazon ads. If you examine your purchasing behavior, sometimes you will end up buying different products than you were actually looking for. For example, while looking for shoes, you might end up buying a phone accessory as you found them at a good price. Therefore, multiple topic website will create rooms for running multiple niche products for more ales.
Well explained article. I agree with you, running a multi choice niche will confuse Adsense and makes them to send different kinds of ads to the website. I believe that single niche selection should be the best pick. So AdSense will understand the keyword and send in ads that match it.

When you decide to launch your blog, the first question that will trouble is whether you should publish on multiple topics or a single topic. The second question that you will face is what kind of blog is easy to monetize, a single niche or multiple niches.

If money-making is your primary idea behind your blog, you should have a clear understanding of what kind of blogs will make more money, multiple niches, or single nice.

I am not an expert on this topic, but I will try to give my opinion on both points.

As a blogger, your primary aim will be to use Adsesne. Adsense is a contextual advertising network. Adsense will place ads on your site based on the keywords. If you are using single niche, it will be easy to understand for adsense to find and run ads related to that topic. However, if you are using multiple niches, it will confuse adsese and it will start running ads on various niches. The chances of clicks get better if the ads are related to the content.

You might also want to use Amazon ads. If you examine your purchasing behavior, sometimes you will end up buying different products than you were actually looking for. For example, while looking for shoes, you might end up buying a phone accessory as you found them at a good price. Therefore, multiple topic website will create rooms for running multiple niche products for more ales.
For me when creating a blog it is better to select a niche that you love so it will be very easy to generate topics and be consistent with it, I've seen so many blogs start and pack up a few months after because they run out of content.

For me when creating a blog it is better to select a niche that you love so it will be very easy to generate topics and be consistent with it, I've seen so many blogs start and pack up a few months after because they run out of content.
You're correct. Selecting a passionate niche website will enable us to master the kind of niche contents we'll be creating on a regular basis. I can't engage on niche i have no interest for, passion makes it possible to create engaging articles for the visitors to hang on.

You're correct. Selecting a passionate niche website will enable us to master the kind of niche contents we'll be creating on a regular basis. I can't engage on niche i have no interest for, passion makes it possible to create engaging articles for the visitors to hang on.
yes i found this post best for me i am thinking to use a google blog or blogger to ads my links to get traffic. well you guys are really sharing nice information here and its very useful for others thanks

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds