Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What job can someone do after retirement.

If someone makes the mistake of not planning for retirement and because of the mistake he or she is now suffering, what can such person do to make money, and please note that the person is old.
What kind of job can that person do to make money so as to reduce the suffering.
As a old person have more experience in life it has also a more and more friends in life, it must also be going the their friend to ask advice or do partnership in terms of business that profit surely there can be also a way on this and help in return.

Advertisement Placeholder
Working for yourself is a great way to earn extra money on your schedule. There are jobs available for doing just about anything on a freelance basis, so check out a variety of options that are a fit for your skills and experience.Freelancing gives you a way to do what you want, as well as to boost your earnings.

After retirement, a person should not give up on himself at all, but using all his life experiences, he should start a good business from his pension, which is very good for him, his future life in which he is old.Running a grocery store at home is a great option.

There are many jobs available that one can start after retirement. In my country people do many jobs like security guard and other part time job. He can start their own business also . If they have enough money after retirement he should start a business . I think it is better way to earn money.

The best option after retirement is to start your own business. This business can be a grocery store or you can buy some agricultural land and farm there.Farming gives you a good income as well as peace of mind.

If someone makes the mistake of not planning for retirement and because of the mistake he or she is now suffering, what can such person do to make money, and please note that the person is old.
What kind of job can that person do to make money so as to reduce the suffering.
I don't believe that a government worker should wait until his retirement before he start planning for his retirement business even while in service it is advisable for such failure to start his personal business especially in my country there is no good retirement benefit for workers so I use this medium to advise all government workers to start planning for their retirement

Most of the people prefer starting business after retirement because at this age despite of their long time experience they didn't get job so, they start their business I saw in my family , that they have started business ...one of my uncle started pharmacy business.

You can chose any business for your choice and betterment. Some people retired at the age of 60 and 65 so they can not do any work efficiently so they deposit their money in to banks and banks will give intrest every month and some of them invest in business like real estate business.

It depends on the person's straight and age. If he/she is strong physically. He/she can open an offline business. Live selling some products. But I think online business will be good because of the less stress is the person how come up age

My father was still working as a security guard in a bank even if he was already 84 years old. He only quit his job when he came back to our country for a long vacation. It is good for a pensioner to have a job because without an occupation he may be idle and that can affect his mental and emotional health. A big supermarket here had a program to hire seniors as receptionists and guide for shoppers. But I don't see that anymore. Doing light work is a good job for a pensioner.

Driver. Do you like to drive? Event Staff.Hotel Concierge.Caretaker/House Sitter.Pet Sitter,Retai, if they are not too old food business is also very lucrative. A counselor too can work just fine
This is a very good idea, counseling people may probably be the best for there age and it would be beneficiary for the young once. They can also go into trading but thus kind of trading will not involve them going from one place to another, everything will be done through logistics.

There are a lot of jobs out there to be done after retirement. There are part time online jobs that won't take your time and besides that, one can use the pension to establish something tangible on his own to avoid looking for further jobs.I think this is what I have to say.

A wise person before his retirement date comes,he would have planned what to do after retirement.
As someone who retired from work,he will no longer have that strength of doing stressful jobs, so there are cool jobs or business to do which will not put much energy on. Like
He can aslo invest his money in a company...

I can say there many business that can be doing for such retiree in which to reduce his/her suffering. The person can find a business that will not require a huge capital to be doing, like buying and selling of any thing in a shop or out side of house.

In any sane clime and in an ideal world, retirement and seeking for job shouldn't be mentioned in the same sentence but it is what it is. I strongly believe that the person should plan for retirement earlier by starting a farm; either crop production or livestock.
[automerge]1612540190[/automerge]
In any sane clime and in an ideal world, retirement and seeking for job shouldn't be mentioned in the same sentence but it is what it is. I strongly believe that the person should plan for retirement earlier by starting a farm; either crop production or livestock.

Yeah! Of course any business you are doing demands attention, time and focus. With all this if you want to save your business from failure then work with dedication. The dealing with consumers is also play an important role in success and failure of the business.

After leaving all the heavy-lifting behind, retirement is the time to ensure that all the money you’ve saved up, lasts long enough. Hence when you retire, finances take precedence over other matters. If you’re looking to boost your savings, investment planning is a prerequisite. Retirement is a time to reap the returns of your investments and also re-invest the new income to keep a sustainable source of money to support your long life. Retirement planning should be consistent with safety of capital and flexibility to withdraw money in case of emergencies. At the same time there should be sufficient investments to cater to your hobbies and leisure expenditure as well. You should plan your investment asset allocation based on your ability to take risks. If you have sufficient sources of income then you should look at an aggressive investment profile otherwise its best to start with a conservative approach.

It is good to plan for life after retirement, because it is good to invest with the money you make during your time as a civil servant, failure to plan for life after retirement is a big blow. One's can start a personal business to keep him/her busy.
One's can also invest in estate management, someone can also invest in poultry farm stuff.

It is very advisable to plan ahead before retirement so that you wouldn’t be left out of the group like some people do say that they will have a pension after retirement but when it time for their pension to be collected then they will be hearing this and that story.one can do the following while planning retirement

Yes it is possible to get a very light job to do after retirement, like becoming a professional teaching in the very line you served. Or your can aswel go into a very simple stress free business, one can also engage in an online business or farming.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds