Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What job can someone do after retirement.

If you don't want stay idle after retirement the best way to get out of this is to find good and promising stock that can last and print money for investors. For example you can just buy a dividend stock and be getting your dividends but you need to know how to do DD here. Or better still you go into buying and selling

Advertisement Placeholder
If someone makes the mistake of not planning for retirement and because of the mistake he or she is now suffering, what can such person do to make money, and please note that the person is old.
What kind of job can that person do to make money so as to reduce the suffering.
I think it is not advisable to again start a job after retirement. I will suggest small scale business with your pension money or saving money, because your business will give you feeling of relaxation and calmness at the late age, so make your mind for business.

According to my own point of view, I believe you can do any work of your choice after retirement. You see sometimes private organization need experience worker, so you can work in a private organization after retirement.

Driver. Do you like to drive? ...
Event Staff. ...
Hotel Concierge. ...
Caretaker/House Sitter. ...
Pet Sitter. ...
Retail. ...

There so many jobs one can do after retirement, such as security, nanny, investing into Farming etc depending on the person experience and how strong the person his but I prefer being an elderly person one should have a business of his own that won't stress he or she,because you are are already stressed before retiring from your pervious job.

Retirement fund is not something you need to spend without planning for it very well otherwise you will end up being stranded after retirement.
It is good to plan your retirement age and start up something meaningful in life.

for those who retire, when you have savings, you can do business as long as you have accumulated more business, that's all because it's good to see that you don't have an employer, you still have your time

If someone makes the mistake of not planning for retirement and because of the mistake he or she is now suffering, what can such person do to make money, and please note that the person is old.
What kind of job can that person do to make money so as to reduce the suffering.
  • Consultant/Freelance. Working for yourself is a great way to earn extra money on your schedule. ...
  • Driver. Do you like to drive? ...
  • Event Staff. ...
  • Hotel Concierge. ...
  • Caretaker/House Sitter. ...
  • Pet Sitter. ...
  • Retail. ...
  • Substitute Teacher or Aide.

I assume the excellent might be to begin a small enterprise due to the fact I doubt that there might be any process wherein such man or woman might be effective, this is if he's capable of stable one. He need to attempt corporations that dies now no longer require big capital which include provision store and culmination .

Just go into business, not the stressful kind of business but a passive money that brings in money into your pocket. After retirement, you should sit down and eat the fruits of your labor, and not the other way round. That is the time to take care of your health and heart to avoid dying young. Go into farming business, there are eager local labourers looking for farm works to do, engage them and get something out of them and theirs.
absolutely I think farming is a perfect business for retirees . It is a period in their life where they do not need to sweat so much, you cannot advise them is that looking for online gifs or online investments to do. They have already spent most of their energy working so subsistence faming is a perfect mix and if they want to di large scale farming, they can easily employe labourers.

List of various jobs to do after retirement includes...
Consultant/Freelance. Working for yourself is a great way to earn extra money on your schedule. ...
Driver. Do you like to drive? ...
Event Staff. ...
Hotel Concierge. ...
Caretaker/House Sitter. ...
Pet Sitter. ...
Retail. ...
Substitute Teacher or Aide.
Affiliate marketer...

There are many businesses for one of do after retirement
You can be a consultant
People can consult you on the other work because of your experience
You can become a Driver too and many other job for you to do
You can also be a freelance

After retirement I personally wouldn't want to work under anyone anymore, considering the number of years have been doing that already. I would like to own a mini store in front of my house where I saw provisions and other stuff, since it belongs to me whenever I feel tired or need to take a break would just go in and rest until I feel up to it again.

After many years of works retirement is very essential when someone has pass middle age and gratitude and pension will be paid. In my own point of view money that are been paid after retirement should not be all be invested in a stressful business, pensioner can just invest it I n an institution where it will be generating interest and be using it has up keep instead of going into another stressful work in other not to die untimely.

Having a small business is i think a very good idea for retired pensioners, so they can live their life a bit more stress free. They don't need to force themselves to get up in the morning or go home tired again. They control when they work or when they wanted to rest it will be alright.

People usually retire when the bones are a bit brittle, right? 😅 I think farm business is ideal for retirees, because they do not need daily labor and physical effort, just visiting every day, it can still help the body and health of retiree and it serves as an exercise without exerting a lot of effort.

Some retirees continue to work after retirement because they desire to be physically and mentally stimulated or are excited to try a new field of work. They are making a lifestyle choice that usually has some anticipated impact on long-term health and well-being.

I don't think we should do a job after retirement because if we are able to do a job then why would you retire?
It is best way that you should invest in your real estate or stocks and earn money easily sitting in your home.

Well most of the people do job after their retirements to meet their daily expenses. I don't know about other countries, but most of the people loves to have a business after their retirements in pakistan. But as you asked about jobs, to people start working in grocery stores, as security guards, watchmen, and postmen etc. But to very honest, one should have its own business after serving several years in any department.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds