Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What Is Your Favorite Business?

Good-Person

Captain Junkie
Credits
What is your favorite business? I mean it does not necessarily mean that the current business you are running is the one you dreamed about. Obviously, each and every one is different and all the people have many choices. So what business is your favorite one?

Advertisement Placeholder
I think now people not choose there favourite business..they see and then choose there business..they see low investments and more earnings..some like me who want only more earnings..i just preferred to earn more on only online working..

It depends upon the employer situation either he or she has a facility to do a business of his choice. But if a person has not such capital to start a business then the business either small or big that would be favourite. My favourite businesses is of baby garments and jewelry business.

For me, it would be anyone that doesn't require me to have too much human interaction. This limits me to two things now; cryptocurrency hodling or trading, and blogging.

I also love PTP sites, we stress less, compared to other online hustles.

My favorite business is online business so I like that I can do it sitting at home ho6 I have to go out of the house dog and can be idle while managing my house.You can make a good profit without any investment

My favorite business is online business so I like that I can do it sitting at home ho6 I have to go out of the house dog and can be idle while managing my house.You can make a good profit without any investment
My favorite business is buying and selling mobile Because this business is not risky.Mobile phone selling and buying is most profitable business so i like it.

My favourite business is import export in which every one get much profit and there are many chance's to promotion.other one is online there is much scop today to earn money online easily working at home no tuff duty you can easily work at home and get suitable profit

I prefer having chains of business. I want to build a complex shop that I will hire people that will be into fashion, tailoring and betting in the shop. That's has been my dream for long. It will be achieved soonest.
[automerge]1614409798[/automerge]
I prefer having chains of business. I want to build a complex shop that I will hire people that will be into fashion, tailoring and betting in the shop. That's has been my dream for long. It will be achieved soonest.

My favorite business is the one that provides me the money I am looking for,your favorite business can also be your dream business or the one you have a passion for

What is your favorite business? I mean it does not necessarily mean that the current business you are running is the one you dreamed about. Obviously, each and every one is different and all the people have many choices. So what business is your favorite one?
I prefer going into any business that is agricultural base like agro and allied business. It could be livestock farming or crop or agricultural produce. Farming is my shot anytime.

I will like to go for Agriculture and buying and selling of Agriproduce or product .
Buying and selling of Agricultural produce is very lucrative and fast in selling.
When one buy farm produce that worth #50000 now and re sell it in two month latter that person can sell it at the rate of #80000 and make a lot of gain.

The business that i find to be of interest to me is having full and total control of the production packaging and distribution of agricultural products like edible, cereal and vegitables.These are the basic and essential needs of survival of human.

To me I don't know if there is anything like best business. I believe that anything that you find doing do it very well. Think about something good you would love to do, be passionate about it, gathered enough information about the business before you drive into it.

When we talk of favoritism sometimes is not necessarily mean the business where our passion lies. I will tell you that my favorite business is totally different from my passionate business.

Your favorite business is the one that provides you the money you’re looking for business is about making profit and profit is about winning and winning in business makes you a happy business man and that my own kind of favorite business

My most favorite Business is event center. I love this business due to the love I have for the entertainment industry and with this business I will be able to contribute my quota to the development of the entertainment industry In my country and also make money from it

Your favorite business is the one that provides you the money you’re looking for business is about making profit and profit is about winning and winning in business makes you a happy business man and that my own kind of favorite business

Your favorite business is the one that you enjoy running even if you are not making tons of money. Your favorite business is the one that makes you happy and you do not feel stressed while running it. There are many people who run business but they get stressed and they might not enjoy. Of course they make money but they also get stressed.

This is a good question you throw out here,like me for example what am doing now is not what I ever think I could be doing to make living,but I don't have a choice base on the situation we found ourself in this country. So my dream business is to open a modern restaurant, employee the best staff to give my customers the best they ever want which they also pay for. That is what I always think of doing but since there is no capital to start up. I have to do something else to keep the body and soul.

I am professional, so my accounting profession is my favorite one, Because of some health problems I am not able to do it. Now I am doing some online work so it is my favorite one
[automerge]1614436117[/automerge]
Your favorite business is the one that you enjoy running even if you are not making tons of money. Your favorite business is the one that makes you happy and you do not feel stressed while running it. There are many people who run business but they get stressed and they might not enjoy. Of course they make money but they also get stressed.
If we are running any business only for our happiness and enjoy than it is not business, it is hobby. To run a business we must be enjoy in it and also earn from it

The best one for me is Trading , i am completely aware of each and every type of trading assets whether in terms of Cryptocurrencies or the national Currency with the Gold and Silver. Its my favourite and profitable business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds