Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is your Creative Business Idea at the End of 2021?

Suba

Mythical member
Credits
We know that a lot of businesses that appear only for a moment and will soon lose interest, because one of them is the lack of business idea innovation. so we must have a business idea that can meet consumer needs and can differentiate from other competitors. To my knowledge there are many creative business ideas and some of the ones I know are Unique Snacks, Healthy Catering and Selling Antiques. This post will invite you to share creative business ideas that can be used as inspiration from culinary, food, to digital or whatever your ideas are.

Advertisement Placeholder
Right now I want to go into a section of farming activities. I want to tap into the opportunities in the poultry section of farming and start egg distribution through that means

Hmmm, I would be taking this lesson to heart and find a way to keep innovating my ideas even after they have been established because I want a business that would stick around for long.

Before the end of 2021 i really wish I can start the business of my dream which is in the logistics industry. I want to setup a delivery company where I will be able to help more companies and individuals deliver their products to the right channel

There is no business more creative than having a business that has daily demand. Such business includes , restaurants , transportation and the health care business.

I'm all out for affiliate marketing. The only thing I'm looking at offline now is entering into food distribution - positioning myself in the value chain. I make sure that I don't lose focus of these goals and all these my hustle are geared towards providing funds for these my endeavors.
I'm still here to learn though so I'll be out for ideas

My interest is in the agricultural value chain with bias in processing and extraction of vegetable oil from groundnut,soya beans and melon,more so that the importation of this product has been banned by the government of my country.

I want to venture into online tutoring. No one envisages the lockdown moment that happened last year. That's why I want to seize that opportunity to invest on online tutoring.
[automerge]1628360757[/automerge]
I want to venture into online tutoring. No one envisages the lockdown moment that happened last year. That's why I want to seize that opportunity to invest on online tutoring.

I have actually thought about a lot of good business ideas is that might actually work out but the most ultimate one is actually to invest a sizable amount of money in technology.

None at the moment bro, I have plans of starting an offline business, but am still confused as to the exact niche I should get involved in.

One way to get customers coming and have a memorable experience about your services is the way your product and services make them feel.You might not give them something novel but a little value addition,like good quality product finishing and a nice appealing branding might do the trick.

We know that a lot of businesses that appear only for a moment and will soon lose interest, because one of them is the lack of business idea innovation. so we must have a business idea that can meet consumer needs and can differentiate from other competitors. To my knowledge there are many creative business ideas and some of the ones I know are Unique Snacks, Healthy Catering and Selling Antiques. This post will invite you to share creative business ideas that can be used as inspiration from culinary, food, to digital or whatever your ideas are.
Well we need a business idea which should meet our customers need, but let put in mind that having an idea doesn't guarantee the success of a business alright having a plan gives upper hand in business to one that doesn't have...

You are right creative business ideas must spring forth.

I really laugh out loud because I have seen a restaurant that has this very weird idea of putting a coffin inside his restaurant. His restaurant has this name , The Coffin.

I don't have a specific business idea right now but I look forward to owning my site where I can write my articles and share my poems. I also look to find ways to get better online since I spent hours online making money

All I want to do now is to think of ways to make passive income for myself. It could be a business that may start earning for long time . Once it could give me a passive earnings , I am satisfied. Example of such business is blogging. It's a pity that I started online earnings late.

I want to app developer and i want game developer it is not easy but i want to my dream come through and i am satisfied

Hmmm, I would be taking this lesson to heart and find a way to keep innovating my ideas even after they have been established because I want a business that would stick around for long.
Innovation is the mother of invention been so if you can become innovative in any venture they're just going to do then there's no way that that business cannot move forward as invention or innovation had more life and spice to The venture or business.

One of the unique business ideas which I can think of, is that we can help individuals, homes and businesses to reduce their carbon footprint. This can be achieved by making them sponsor for plants or trees in urban or country areas and we in turn earn commission for doing the maintenance, on thier behalf, for next many years to come.

What I could only say on this thread post is that any business we all want to get into should be giving all our effort on it by doing some research about it before we go into it, so we could last longer on it and make profit as well.

Notting really creative, I just plan and hope that by the year ending, I should have fully started my graphic design gig to earn money for myself.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds