Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the purpose of your savings?

Alexandoy

Captain Junkie
Credits
If you are saving money then what is the intention to spend the money on? When I was younger we save money for purposes of travel. Having a vacation is one luxury that we desired. But now our savings are in the bank which we intend to use for buying a lot that later on we can build an apartment. In your case do you have a long term plan for your savings of just a short term like our travel plans before?

Advertisement Placeholder
If you are saving money then what is the intention to spend the money on? When I was younger we save money for purposes of travel. Having a vacation is one luxury that we desired. But now our savings are in the bank which we intend to use for buying a lot that later on we can build an apartment. In your case do you have a long term plan for your savings of just a short term like our travel plans before?
I don't have extra money to save because I am a housewife and I am working here to earn se pocket money for my personal needs. If I will have extra amount then I will save for my future.

The purpose of saving money is that It allows you to enjoy greater security in your life. If you have cash set aside for emergencies, you have a fallback should something unexpected happen. And, if you have savings set aside for discretionary expenses, you may be able to take risks or try new things

I an saving money for different reasons,the main purpose is for emergencies just like the recent covid-19 pandemic, we were asked to stay home which means there is no work. I was able to manage myself through my savings

Motivation to save is on the grounds that you have something that you needn't bother with now and it very well may be helpful for a superior reason tomorrow.

Not all that we save is for ourselves rather to ensure it benefits a person or thing later on in your name.

While you can't take it with you when you bite the dust, spending anything else than what you need to live easily may cause you to feel remorseful for flighty spending.

I'm saving for the dry days, don't wanna go broke later.

The purpose of my saving is to accumulate a enough capital, because I have a business that I want to invest on. And I have met the Alf of my saving target.

I want to save money for my future and for the time of emergency because we don't know when trouble will come . So we should save for that time.

Well currently I stopped saving money I prefer investing on short term investments instead. I see no reason to save in my account while I can multiply my money even It’s a two way thing I either lose or gain

I don't even buy into the idea of saving in the first place. However if you must save I would advise it be for a long term investment plan or also it could be for a short term business plan. It depends on each individual.

Saving is very important in life, every an individual most know how to save money...when you save there will be time that you will be broke it the money you save that will cover you up

I think obviously we save money from our daily routine budget to use that saving in some major need in our future.or may be one have some wish to fulfil that wish he definitly save money.i am also one who is working to make saving for buying new laptop.

To take care of my other future needs, and also for emergency relieve funds. In case any bad happens those money in the savings can go long way to aiding me through the challenges. Because no one knows what the future holds.

I save money for purpose use, to take care of my family also to make a good living, they are so many reasons why we save money. You can start a business through money we save

The purpose of your savings is to come in handy during emergencies and other unforeseen occurrence. It could also be for a future investment or business you are will to go into. Hence, a capital will be needed.

My savings are to further my Education and also to start up a business I intends to start up in the not too distant future, it's been difficult so far but I am getting there.

I do not earn enough money to consider a long term saving goal. I just focus on little things and then work on achieving them. Right now, I am saving to get a new phone for myself.

Money is an important need of today's age. I save so that I can buy some essentials of the house. I bought a dryer machine from my last savings and now I am saving money for the wardrobe.

I am trying to save, although it is not easy, to buy a house or to give the down payment. Yes I am doing better than I hope I want to invest in real estate and save for emergencies. In the current situation in my country, saving is not easy, but I am trying my best to save every penny.

Every human being has certain dreams which he strives day and night to fulfill. I want to buy a car and a house with my savings. Every human being has different desires. I want to make more money by investing my savings in corrupt currency.

My savings are purposely for little and major expenses while part of it are being put into business. My little expenses include data subscriptions while major are marriage, food, housing and kids. All for the future.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds