Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the most important social media for business awareness?

WhatsApp and telegram are the most trusted social Media you can use for advertising and creating awareness of your business because this are the most used social Media platform I know, Instagram is also better.

Advertisement Placeholder
That is a little tricky because social media information varies, depending on the kind of information you want to pass to people you have to know the one to best use e.g. i believe it best to post video adverts on TWITTER but image adverts on INSTAGRAM, there are others but starts it for me.

WhatsApp and telegram are the most trusted social Media you can use for advertising and creating awareness of your business because this are the most used social Media platform I know, Instagram is also better.
Telegram help you to have a good number of customers in your business group and this helps you to know their plight about your services.

The most suitable social media I will use for my business awareness is Facebook if I am advertising my products, but if I want to gain followers I'll go for Instagram or Twitter because they are the best for followers..

If you actually want to benefit from social media promotion, you need to use a lot of social media platforms at the same time, focusing on one platform may not help much

So many people spend time on Instagram and I think it would make sense to advertise there too as you would get better audience who are active.

When it comes to creating awareness on social media, I think this book takes credit out of all social media when you comes to ability to create awareness and it hosts a large category of people both the aged the young and the maturing class

Telegram help you to have a good number of customers in your business group and this helps you to know their plight about your services.
Yes this is one of their advantage over other social media, although Facebook can provide the same, WhatsApp is much more better than business but the issue is the number of people that are to be in a particular group.

Online media is an essential piece of your business advertising, yet it doesn't need to be distressing to oversee. Venture out, a profile, and begin drawing in with your clients.

As it keeps on meshing itself into the every day examples of our lives, more shoppers will go to new and forthcoming social stages for buying choices. The individuals who have a solid online media presence and marking will expand transformation rates, while those without dynamic web-based media missions could lose likely clients.

Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, etc are examples of social media trends available now for marketing
There is no social media platforms that is not good or important for business advertising and promotion. If you want to create awareness for your business you can use Twitter or Facebook provided that you have a good amounts of followers. You can make use of telegram which does not needs followers.

From my point of view, I recommend LinkedIn and Instagram its versatile and dynamic and can accommodate various kind of businesses.

The most important social media platform for your business is Facebook social media of all the existing social media platforms around. The number of visitors and users determine why I say it's the Facebook

How will you say that all the social media platforms are very important for you to promote your business because they are all unique in different dimensions.

Yes this is one of their advantage over other social media, although Facebook can provide the same, WhatsApp is much more better than business but the issue is the number of people that are to be in a particular group.
How I wish that the WhatsApp team would consider increasing the number of people that can be allowed to be participants in a group. It would make things easier.

WhatsApp is really good if you're advertising a product in a location that you will be able to deliver, because you will only be selling it to people on your contact list which might be your close friends and people are around.

How I wish that the WhatsApp team would consider increasing the number of people that can be allowed to be participants in a group. It would make things easier.
If this is possible it could have been the best form of social media for advertisement because you Will gain a lot of followers with WhatsApp, if they can make it possible for us to have at least 5,000 members on a WhatsApp group.it will be so good

The most important seems far fetched although there would be a favorite but all social media platforms have their various uses and are all quite important in their own rights

There are so many social networks out there an it is best that you research to find out where your main customers reside online. I tend to find Facebook the best.

Facebook have proved that, they are the best social media platform for business promotion. Since this pandemic, the number of advertisements have increased there.

Facebook and LinkedIn are the greatest venues for brand recognition since the majority of the target demographic is available on these two social media sites, and the cost of advertising broadcast on these networks is not prohibitively expensive.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds