Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the most important social media for business awareness?

How I wish that the WhatsApp team would consider increasing the number of people that can be allowed to be participants in a group. It would make things easier.
I agree with you on the limited numbers of members that WhatsApp could take should be increased. That is one area where telegram is more better than WhatsApp as it can take millions of members in a group.

Advertisement Placeholder
If this is possible it could have been the best form of social media for advertisement because you Will gain a lot of followers with WhatsApp, if they can make it possible for us to have at least 5,000 members on a WhatsApp group.it will be so good
They seem to dwell more on privacy and this is making a lot of us to opt for other platforms that have these features already available.

I agree with you on the limited numbers of members that WhatsApp could take should be increased. That is one area where telegram is more better than WhatsApp as it can take millions of members in a group.
This is the first time that I have read about the details of Telegram. I have no app like that and even WhatsApp which was used by my wife before, I didn't have that. I wonder if the big membership in a Telegram group will be beneficial. In Facebook Group of many members but only some are active.

The most important social media for business awareness is Facebook and Twitter. Both are highly competing social medias for your business and both also give you the chance to advertise on their site with paid advertising as well as free in-feed advertising.

Free in-feed advertising can become extremely helpful sometimes when your trying to make people aware of your website or business, or even business website. You don't always have to pay for advertising. If you have a lot of friends and followers, simply posting to your feed can help.

With Twitter, you can also get discovered with good hashtags. Even with no friends on your profile, if you use good hash tags you can make your business known as it appears in peoples feeds who may not even know you.

I think that Facebook is probably the best social media to use because it has the most users on a daily basis in my experience. Furthermore, you are able to create a business page there that is separate to your personal page and manage both of them at the same time to try and draw in potential customers.
Most people use different social media for their business awareness but to me the best social media presently for business awareness is radio and TV station however people may go for below-the-line social media which is the Facebook Twitter and soon.

This is the first time that I have read about the details of Telegram. I have no app like that and even WhatsApp which was used by my wife before, I didn't have that. I wonder if the big membership in a Telegram group will be beneficial. In Facebook Group of many members but only some are active.
Telegram group is very good for business advertisements and marketing of goods and services but the admin of some groups do monetize any advertisements placements on their group depending on the numbers of members in such group.

Every social Media platform is unique and has the ability to make any business successful it is well-managed and the advertisement well done.

Every social Media platform is unique and has the ability to make any business successful it is well-managed and the advertisement well done.
To me the most important social media for business awareness is Facebook because it has a wider coverage of subscribers which can be able 2 purchase or buy a product

The most important social media for your business would depend on which has a large population of your customers. I would advice to use Facebook as entry level.

I have not only used free promotion on facebook bus also paid advertising. I find facebook better for online advertising.
Facebook is the best online avenue for advertising your product and services , its easier and most time free to access, you can just use it any time of of your convenience.

To me the most important social media for business awareness is Facebook because it has a wider coverage of subscribers which can be able 2 purchase or buy a product
Yeah Facebook is definitely a very good platform for anyone who has to take his business to the next level but I think there are other social media networks that are good such as Twitter and Instagram.

Facebook is the best online avenue for advertising your product and services , its easier and most time free to access, you can just use it any time of of your convenience.
You can market on facebook for free does not mean you will gain a lot of traction. Just posting your products or a link does not mean you will generate a lot of sales.

There opportunities one can tap from the available social media platforms to promote your business so it depends on how best you can make use of any of them to promote your business , some are comfortable with Instagram while some are ok with Facebook.
The thing is that all social media platforms are very essential to the promotion of all business and an effective utilisation of all of them would definitely make any business to succeed and reach a wider audience than those people that are in it's geographical location.

I have not only used free promotion on facebook bus also paid advertising. I find facebook better for online advertising.
Facebook is a social media that can only be used for free advertisement but other social media can be used, but I think Facebook is actually the place because you can log in Facebook even without having data subscription.

Facebook is a social media that can only be used for free advertisement but other social media can be used, but I think Facebook is actually the place because you can log in Facebook even without having data subscription.
Please tell me more about using facebook without data subscription. I am interested in knowing how you can access facebook without having internet on your device.

The most important social media platforms for running any business advertising and campaigns still remains the Facebook social media platform. Every one is aware of the large number of visitors this platform attract on a daily basis

The most important social media platforms for running any business advertising and campaigns still remains the Facebook social media platform. Every one is aware of the large number of visitors this platform attract on a daily basis
You are right. I also believe that Facebook is best social media platform that you can choose. Almost everyone has the access to this social media site.

I don't think there is a social media account that the most important for marketing, as each social media have their own niche, if I may put it that way. I can say that instagram is good in selling real estate video ads, facebook, marketplace etc

You guys so as well know that Instagram and twitter being another form of social media platform commands some number of visitors and users too. But none beats Facebook in comparison

Well all social are good for awareness but I think the upper class social media services like Instagram and Twitter sometimes have the edge against the others.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds