Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the most important social media for business awareness?

I am not using whatsapp, I use telegram instead. When I have t run ads, I use facebook advertising.
Some of the most important social media platforms I respect so !much when it comes to product awareness are; Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter and WhatsApp. These social media platforms and some other ones are very potent in lunching a new product to the world.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think that Facebook is probably the best social media to use because it has the most users on a daily basis in my experience. Furthermore, you are able to create a business page there that is separate to your personal page and manage both of them at the same time to try and draw in potential customers.
Lots of people make use of Facebook no doubt and it's been effective too in its usage, it's large number of users also plays an important factor on why it's been largely used

Definitely you are right, different social media platform for different uses, although Facebook has the highest number of users there are also good platforms like Twitter
True alot of persons use Facebook and twitter, these two plathform are great places to actually create awareness for your business and as well business promotion.

Indeed, it is so huge that you could only do your advertisement on social media, and still get enough customers. Social media is a great platform with massive reach.
I tell you, social media keeps expanding exponentially and more media's keep coming as more individuals keep signing up, what better place to sell a product than there

Marketing awareness is essential in any given business growth. The social media site that I'll prefer for marketing purposes is twitter, facebook. They are packed with enough users, who can be turned to clients/customers.
When you think of the best social media platforms for business awareness, the social media platform that comes to mind is Facebook followed by Twitter and Instagram. These three social media platforms are a very powerful tools for effective business awareness.

I tell you, social media keeps expanding exponentially and more media's keep coming as more individuals keep signing up, what better place to sell a product than there
I agree, I think social media marketing impact is so huge that most companies and brands don't spend money on tv or radio adverts anymore.

This question will have relative answer. For instance, if you ask a Chinese this question, you may not be surprised that he will answer wechat. So the social media you will be using will depend on the ones mostly used in your country.

There are a lot of social media for business that one can use and market your business, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram this are social media you can use to market your business.

I agree, I think social media marketing impact is so huge that most companies and brands don't spend money on tv or radio adverts anymore.
Radio and tv advertising are still in vogue just that it has changed pattern a little bit, because most radio and tv stations are active on social media they help run the advertisement on their social medias since they have more fanbase most times.

The most important social media for business awareness is no other than FACEBOOK. Facebook is a great website when it comes to advertisement and it has more audience than you can get from another platform

I think the most important is still facebook because of the amount of users that are making use of the platform for different activities this are some of the factors

I think tommy own opinion, the best social media platform for buisness awareness campaigns should be Facebook. Then you can also talk about YouTube and twitter too that are aslo powerful

When you think of the best social media platforms for business awareness, the social media platform that comes to mind is Facebook followed by Twitter and Instagram. These three social media platforms are a very powerful tools for effective business awareness.
Yes, Facebook is the number one social media handle, no doubt. Followed by twitter, instagram, WhatsApp, and tik-tok others are simply behind. But i love WhatsApp than them all, cos it helps me to run affiliate marketing faster and win over peoples mind than others.

it's very important to add some modernity to your business by advertising it online, that will surely increase your sales and bring more clients and customers
I totally agree with you and that modernity that you're talking about is any of the social networks including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, telegram and Snapchat. Any of these will do the trick.

True alot of persons use Facebook and twitter, these two plathform are great places to actually create awareness for your business and as well business promotion.
Yeah Twitter too is actually another great platform that is highly effective too when used for promotional purposes, it's trends section is also a good one because it can help out products in the limelight

Radio and tv advertising are still in vogue just that it has changed the pattern a little bit because most radio and tv stations are active on social media they help advertise on their social media since they have more fanbase most times.
I didn't say they aren't in vogue anymore. I'm just saying the rate at which people advertise on them have reduced. I agree most tv stations now have social media handles as well. But I don't think they run adverts on them.

Social platforms help you connect with your customers, increase awareness about your brand, and boost your leads and sales.
The five most valuable social media platforms:
Facebook (89 percent)
LinkedIn (83 percent)
YouTube (81 percent)
Twitter (80 percent)
Instagram (56 percent)

I totally agree with you and that modernity that you're talking about is any of the social networks including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, telegram and Snapchat. Any of these will do the trick.
bringing your business to online platforms is just one step of modernity, modernity can be presented in lot of ways such as using modern ways etc...

Telegram nearly wants to resemble discord, they operate almost on same messaging features. Sending telegram message to a user is super fast same with discord. I feel safe using the two to chat than facebook, twitter, instagram etc.

Facebook has always been the most popular social media network and also one with high number of Facebook followers but then we cannot ignore the fact that Twitter has been a great tool as well.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds