Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the most effective methods of raising capital for a new business?

Sincerem

Captain Junkie
Credits
For any business business thrive sucessfully there should be available of a good capital. Capital is the money set aside initially for the purposes of running or starting a business or venture. Many entrepreneur were at some point faces with the problem of raising capital for their business and this has led to the waste of so many promising business ideas.

For a beginner who has an idea but is without a good capital it would be quite discouraging initially but don't give up your dreams as there can be a good way out of such situations. There are many people out there who are willing and eager to invest their money into promising business ideas which has the prospect of yielding good returns in the shortest possible time. A business owner can approach such person with their business plan and with a really convincing prospect can get this people or investors to invest their money thus solving the problem of capital.

Advertisement Placeholder
As for me I'll advise anyone that would care to listen to first get a job, increase their savings and then get a high paying skill that would lead to a high paying side hustle.
Continue living off your job first and then use the proceeds from the side hustle to establish a good business that can then bring income everyday.

Actually there are several ways of raising capital and sometimes such depends on the strategy used. some can raise capital through crowdfunding, personal savings, donations etc.

I think it should be from your family members first, because is a new business and you have tested it or run it for a while. Your money and the one gotten from your family members can give you a good start.

That is actually correct,because what have observed in the business environment is that for new startups it would not be a very good idea to source for loans from financial institution,because of the intricate issues with repayment,but getting an investor to fund the business would go a long way for the business.

Crowd funding, starting a partnership, raising money from friends and family only... I mean those all work but they don't work for everyone. In most cases, you will need to have good credit and apply for a business loan.

There are serval ways you raise capital you can capital by saving or getting from family member, because for me I don't support in taking a loan for business you need to work hard in order to save money.

Tnough we have several ways of raising fund for a new business but the most effective way I can only trust is by saving money for your business, or doing crowdfunding if the money saved is not enough.

Most effective way is to try and find an investor. Find someone that is willing to cover the cost, then share the profit in future. I once tried this and it worked perfectly

One of the most known ways to raise capital for one's business is true one's own savings. You start making savings for that business yourself till you're all set to kick start and run the business. Another way is through family and friends contributions to help you start your business as well.

The best way of raising funds is through loans but sincerely the interest rate is much,or you could get funds from the church and pay latter when the business is making profit

The best way of raising funds is through loans but sincerely the interest rate is much,or you could get funds from the church and pay latter when the business is making profit
So many people are always looking for every single opportunity to avoid getting loans except they are hundred percent certain about the type of business they are establishing with the loan. Most people will rather choose personal funding if necessary

For any business business thrive sucessfully there should be available of a good capital. Capital is the money set aside initially for the purposes of running or starting a business or venture. Many entrepreneur were at some point faces with the problem of raising capital for their business and this has led to the waste of so many promising business ideas.

For a beginner who has an idea but is without a good capital it would be quite discouraging initially but don't give up your dreams as there can be a good way out of such situations. There are many people out there who are willing and eager to invest their money into promising business ideas which has the prospect of yielding good returns in the shortest possible time. A business owner can approach such person with their business plan and with a really convincing prospect can get this people or investors to invest their money thus solving the problem of capital.
Crowdfunding could be a great way to gather capital, but it is also one of the hardest ways to get paid. When it comes to creating crowdfunding project, you may need to ask yourself: why would someone raise capital for me?

There are sometimes that the government will give grants to people that are interested to start up a business but however this is not a reliable way of raising business capital because grant from the government cannot easily be secured. That would have been the best way to fund a business.

Crowdfunding could be a great way to gather capital, but it is also one of the hardest ways to get paid. When it comes to creating crowdfunding project, you may need to ask yourself: why would someone raise capital for me?
Hmmm. That is true and in that case to even increase your possibility of securing a crowdfunding , you must be trusted and your project must be something that is believed on by so many people.

Hmmm. That is true and in that case to even increase your possibility of securing a crowdfunding , you must be trusted and your project must be something that is believed on by so many people.

Well, if I were to start a project, I would always make sure that my project has a really high success rate. However, I would always try to utilise my own personal finance rather than starting a crowdfunding scheme.

Well, if I were to start a project, I would always make sure that my project has a really high success rate. However, I would always try to utilise my own personal finance rather than starting a crowdfunding scheme.
Crowdfunding is not a bad idea but just that it is very difficult for you to get one, but if you are able to get one that can help raise funds you will have enough money to start up whatever project you are interested to do.

Crowdfunding is not a bad idea but just that it is very difficult for you to get one, but if you are able to get one that can help raise funds you will have enough money to start up whatever project you are interested to do.

Well, the reason why I may not support crowdfunding is because you tend to risk the capital of other people, and I would not like to put the capital of other people at risk.

Well, the reason why I may not support crowdfunding is because you tend to risk the capital of other people, and I would not like to put the capital of other people at risk.
Risking it like how ? Does it really mean that you are not trusting the business project you are going into? A lot of people have their own personal project they would like to do if they are able to get funds .

Loans is not always suitable for business because it is not really easy to handle businesses with loans . it is always nice that we get all our business money by ourself or from trusted family members that won't necessarily bothers us.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds