Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the most effective methods of raising capital for a new business?

For any business business thrive sucessfully there should be available of a good capital. Capital is the money set aside initially for the purposes of running or starting a business or venture. Many entrepreneur were at some point faces with the problem of raising capital for their business and this has led to the waste of so many promising business ideas.

For a beginner who has an idea but is without a good capital it would be quite discouraging initially but don't give up your dreams as there can be a good way out of such situations. There are many people out there who are willing and eager to invest their money into promising business ideas which has the prospect of yielding good returns in the shortest possible time. A business owner can approach such person with their business plan and with a really convincing prospect can get this people or investors to invest their money thus solving the problem of capital.
The only effective method to raise money for the new business is to work hard in other company to make contribution to start new business.

Advertisement Placeholder
The only effective method to raise money for the new business is to work hard in other company to make contribution to start new business.
Is true , but this might definitely take a long time in the sense that some other company may not actually pay you reasonable amount of money for you to save to establish your favourite business considering the fact that you are still using the salary for other things.

Is true , but this might definitely take a long time in the sense that some other company may not actually pay you reasonable amount of money for you to save to establish your favourite business considering the fact that you are still using the salary for other things.
the reason why I said that is that I have seen some people that use salary to start to establish new job because people are not ready to assist in term of money, banks are tedious now to give loan.

I think one of such method is your personal savings. if you really want to start a business, you mosy have been saving for a while and you can used such money to start the business after planning.

The primary obstacle that prevents many people from establishing a business is lack of funds; therefore, you must find a strategy to generate income. However, if you have a great business, you can actually acquire good capital.

One very effective method of raising capital but it takes time to actually raise is from your salary that is if you have a day job you are running, which would be very effective for you.

One very effective method of raising capital but it takes time to actually raise is from your salary that is if you have a day job you are running, which would be very effective for you.
It depend on what you want to use the fund for , if you are trying to raise money for your business , you can raise money by saving some percebtage from your income or rather get help from family and friends .

I think it should be from your family members first, because is a new business and you have tested it or run it for a while. Your money and the one gotten from your family members can give you a good start.
This method of raising a business capital may work in some families and may not work for others. I can't forget my experience chastity by family members because they have hands in raising my capital.

Plan a small business, work for a company that is in your niche, and make money and build skills. Use the money and skill to build your business., This is the most effective way to start a business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds