Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

what is the meaning of life for you?

erik

Recognized member
Credits
about mine Purpose is to have a family/reproduce. The meaning to me is to change someone's life, be happy, enjoy my time here and try to make everything a better place. Unrealistic but

Advertisement Placeholder
Well, it's loaded question and I don't think I would be able to answer it just like that, without giving much time to think about it.
Anyway, for me, life is something that you get only once. The moment you die, everything is gone. The very essence of what you are would vanish and you would never be 'you' again. Even though I am no atheist, I don't believe in the existence of souls. So, the life is something that is precious and fragile at the same time.

For me life, I would like to spend it happily with my mom and my family. I would like to see real snow someday and I would love to visit Lord Shiva's ice statue someday.
There are other things that I would love to do, but they are not worth mentioning.

The meaning of life to me is to grow up, go to school, graduate, get a job and be successful. :yum:

Sadly this had gone way too far now in my opinion. So much that I believe that's why in the US we have such unemployment rate that we have.

I like to think of jobs as the "consumers" and businesses as the "producers" and currently I believe there isn't enough "producers" and thus why jobs are not in supply as they should be.

Who is to blame for this? Personally I believe it all the way down to the local school systems. As they the "root" of promoting "to go to college" and what you get there? Yup job adverts and "assistance". But because so much of these promotions are going on I believe there isn't sufficient starting up promotions to "match".

Even separate agencies that are "specialized" in providing opportunities to people who are seeking for such are not having an easy time with it either. In my personal experience at least.

With that all said I personally believe the era of everyone and their dogs having their own business need to sorta come back back around. To be able to ensure a steady supply of success as a whole. :)

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds