Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the easiest way to make money online?

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
Based on my experience, I believe posting on PTP forum is the easiest way to make money online. In order to make money via forum posting you just need three things, one, sites where you can post and make money, two, English language skills (most PTP forums are English language forums), and three, writing skills. You don't need advanced skills, your basic language and writing skills can help.

Advertisement Placeholder
Pay to post is the best and easiest way to earn for everyone and even for newbies that are not aware of how things work online as they will learn and earn easily

Pay to post is the best and easiest way to earn for everyone and even for newbies that are not aware of how things work online as they will learn and earn easily
It is actually the easiest way to make money online because you do not need to have any skill

I am little lazy when it comes to online earnings so I am just sticking with pay to post forums only and they are easy for me

I am little lazy when it comes to online earnings so I am just sticking with pay to post forums only and they are easy for me
I used to be lazy but I stopped being lazy because it is the only way I can make money online.

I think you are right because there are many times that I feel lazy and unable to stick with all my websites

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds