Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the best website that pays for writing articles?

Most of the article writing sites do not pay up directly, your article has to earn money either through views, or engagements. There are article marketplaces where you can sell articles for higher price but these are very competitives.

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't really think if there's any legit site that pays you for writing articles but I suggest you join freelancing sites but that's if you have skills but for writing articles is a waste of time.

there are many articles sites online.but I believe paid for articles might be the best for you.i haven't used it yet but I heard a lot of people testifying of it , just give it a trial.
Yes there are many sites you can write your article and earn passive income,but most of the ones I see tends to be scam,you have to be careful when chosing any site.

You can sign up with the textbroker you know how to make money as a writer. Some of the articles you are going to write on this platform must be free from error and straight to the point without any fluff.

At this moment, it's noise.cash, that pays well me again. Free tips returned and I'm receiving up to 2 dollars on a daily basis to tip other users. These, plus the tips I receive from friends and acquaintances, I'm earning again more than one daily dollar. Then there is hive (Peakd), where each chapter of my last e-books (and each article too) is earning various dollars expressed in hive.

At this moment, it's noise.cash, that pays well me again. Free tips returned and I'm receiving up to 2 dollars on a daily basis to tip other users. These, plus the tips I receive from friends and acquaintances, I'm earning again more than one daily dollar. Then there is hive (Peakd), where each chapter of my last e-books (and each article too) is earning various dollars expressed in hive.
That is so awesome for you. I would love to give hive(peaked) a try. Maybe I will start posting stories there too and see if I can earn from it.

Thanks so much. I think you can also try appen.com. I just applied for task recently, they pay will be around $25 for 2 hours translation job. And they have a lot of this kind of job and will actually need more hands to be able to conquer the numerous task ahead.

I don't know of any website like that. I often try to avoid working for websites that pay for one to write articles. They mostly pay too little for a lot of work and are quite stressful.

Among all the available platform or site, there is no best among them for me, and I cannot recommend any as the best. This because there are several reasons and benefits we derive from all site that we participate in for that, it may be favourable for me and not for the other.

Websites where you can get paid are hard to find because they are few and somewhat picky.
My numerous online applications frequently receive the message that they are not accepted in my area.
The most recent doesn't pay very often.

If you are really good at writing articles, do not waste your time on writing sites, most of the writing sites are useless, especially for the newbies. Try offering writing services through freelancer sites instead

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds