Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the best website that pays for writing articles?

I don't think that it's about the website per say but about the clients that are available on the site who are willing to pay more. I find SEOCLERKS more better.

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't think that it's about the website per say but about the clients that are available on the site who are willing to pay more. I find SEOCLERKS more better.
what experience do you have with seoclerk?I have completed their registration for more than two times yet they accept me not,but I try writterbay and my registration was accepted easyly thou its not all my artcle that is been accepted there but few of my article has been accepted when I got paid I will post my payment proof

what experience do you have with seoclerk?I have completed their registration for more than two times yet they accept me not,but I try writterbay and my registration was accepted easyly thou its not all my artcle that is been accepted there but few of my article has been accepted when I got paid I will post my payment proof
I have only but good experience with working on SEOCLERKS so far. I have have earned over $3000 working on the website, although jobs have reduced.

If you have a good writing skill, it will be the best for you to join freelance website because those are the one that can give you a good amount of money for writing content .writing for website will only attract lower payments which will not even be compared to the time you will waste in writing these articles.

These are one of the best sites that pays
  • Fiverr.
  • Greatist.
  • Longreads.
  • Listverse.
  • Copyhackers.
  • Photoshop Tutorials.
  • Informed Comment.
  • The Travel Writer's Life.

I recommend that you look at freelance websites. It would be fantastic if the employer took notice of your work. But it's not that simple; I've tried it multiple times and have yet to receive a lead. You might look into Upwork and Fiverr. If you are hired, they will compensate you.

You can earn from articles in different ways, you can either sell articles through freelancer sites like iwriter, upwork etc. or write on sites like hubpages, medium etc and earn from views and ad impression. The third method is more reliable, i.e. publish on your own site.

Well I am not into writing articles but I know of some crypto platform that pays with their tokens for a good content write up,also fiveer pays as well

I have just about 100 articles on hubpages and I earn from my articles even though I have not posted a new article since many years and have not logged into the site for many months. There are sites that pay you really well.

It is easy to start a blog but it is not easy to gain traffic. That is why I have been looking for websites that will pay me for posting articles. Most of the website that I have seen has not been easy to get paid from them. Like read.cash pays for tip by other members. And Opera news hub pays very low amount for views.
Is there anyone there that knows a website that I can be posting articles and get paid per views and pays like $0.5 to $1 per 1000 views?
Bizdustry is the only platform i have been able to earn from so far.
I consider it the best, i have not been exposed to any other paid to write platform where i can make money from.
It is bizdustry for me.

I think being a freelancer is the best, if you are able to scale up your skills and get client's. However, a lot of good suggestions have been made in the comments, none of which I have tried but will be trying though.

I think bizdustry is one of the most interesting platform that pays for such services, depending on the level of your performance and commitment in meeting up with the daily or day to day task as it's expected.

Can you please share your personal experience with seoclerks? Like how does the site work and how much can one earn from writing articles, what are their payment methods?

It is so hard to come across sites that pay well per views. One that I saw to be the most interesting is Vocal media. They pay $2-3 per 1000 views. The problem is that they only use stripe as the only payment method, yet it is not available in many countries.

Can you please share your personal experience with seoclerks? Like how does the site work and how much can one earn from writing articles, what are their payment methods?
It works simply the same way Fiverr works. Have you heard anything about Fiverr? You get your account set up and have your services set up. They used to pay through PayPal but now you can set up any payment services you want.
[automerge]1638091892[/automerge]
I have just about 100 articles on hubpages and I earn from my articles even though I have not posted a new article since many years and have not logged into the site for many months. There are sites that pay you really well.
That's really nice when you are not posting new articles and still be able to make money online from the articles that you have posted on the platform.

Last edited:
If you are a good writer and if you want to make money by writing, I think you need to try freelancing platforms insted of publishing on article sites.

It works simply the same way Fiverr works. Have you heard anything about Fiverr? You get your account set up and have your services set up. They used to pay through PayPal but now you can set up any payment services you want.
[automerge]1638091892[/automerge]

That's really nice when you are not posting new articles and still be able to make money online from the articles that you have posted on the platform.
I have heard about Fiverr, Fiverr has to do with carrying out a specific service in exchange for cash right? Or you could also buy a specific service from there as well. Is this how the site works?

I have heard about Fiverr, Fiverr has to do with carrying out a specific service in exchange for cash right? Or you could also buy a specific service from there as well. Is this how the site works?
The same way that you can buy specific services from the platform of Fiverr is the same way that you can sell any service that you can offer to your clients as well.

The same way that you can buy specific services from the platform of Fiverr is the same way that you can sell any service that you can offer to your clients as well.
Sounds nice then, what other payment options do they have now besides PayPal? Cause PayPal is abit difficult to make use of here in my country.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds