Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the best website that pays for writing articles?

mcjerry

Captain Junkie
Credits
It is easy to start a blog but it is not easy to gain traffic. That is why I have been looking for websites that will pay me for posting articles. Most of the website that I have seen has not been easy to get paid from them. Like read.cash pays for tip by other members. And Opera news hub pays very low amount for views.
Is there anyone there that knows a website that I can be posting articles and get paid per views and pays like $0.5 to $1 per 1000 views?

Advertisement Placeholder
Have you ever heard about Mylot?
That pays for the feedback (likes and comments) that any other user makes on discussions that you can freely write and any arguments (of course, within the terms of the TOS).
There many users manage to keep the average earnings even of $ 1 / day.
Most popularity you will get and more other users will be interested in reading your discussions.
The payment is around the 15th day of the following month on Paypal, with a minimum of at least $5.

In building your career as a freelance writer, I'll advise that you look to become an independent writer. That way, you're able to charge and charge well.
You could start though by working on freelance sites like upwork but ensure you build your LinkedIn profile.

I know of Upwork and Fiverr but they are very hard to get clients to work with. I have both accounts but I have never gotten any client from it. I will probably try mylot as recommended by a user here. I need more research

Getting paid websites are not easy to come by as they are scarce and wee selective. I have submitted many applications online and I often get the response that it is not available in my region. The latest one is not paying frequently

I would advise that you lay your hands on freelancing sites. It would be very great if your gig gets noticed by the employer. But it's not that easy because I have tried that severally and I wasn't getting any lead. You may try upwork and fiverr out. They would pay you if you get hired.

Have you ever heard about Mylot?
That pays for the feedback (likes and comments) that any other user makes on discussions that you can freely write and any arguments (of course, within the terms of the TOS).
There many users manage to keep the average earnings even of $ 1 / day.
Most popularity you will get and more other users will be interested in reading your discussions.
The payment is around the 15th day of the following month on Paypal, with a minimum of at least $5.
It sounds nice but I was discouraged by the payment option. Is Paypal the only payment option available there? I would have loved to give it a try. Is there a limit as to the kind of topics one can write about there?

It sounds nice but I was discouraged by the payment option. Is Paypal the only payment option available there? I would have loved to give it a try. Is there a limit as to the kind of topics one can write about there?
On the first question, after almost two years that I was banned from Mylot, caused a misunderstanding due to an error in the translation (from Italian to English), I can't tell you if they have now accepted other payment methods besides Paypal.
As for your second one, I can tell you that there is no limit, as long as the discussions respect their TOS (which is very tolerant).

The best website that pays is Copywriting Network however if they detect that more than 20 % of your article is plagiarized you get banned. Clients that exceeds 3 reviews may be suspended. Payout is 2,5 $ bitcoin.

On the first question, after almost two years that I was banned from Mylot, caused a misunderstanding due to an error in the translation (from Italian to English), I can't tell you if they have now accepted other payment methods besides Paypal.
As for your second one, I can tell you that there is no limit, as long as the discussions respect their TOS (which is very tolerant).
Wow, okay no problem, thanks for the information you have shared. I will try my best to make a research on the site to see if there are any other options for payment.

I am not into any copy writing job at the moment as such I don't know how it works. But I am ready to learn about it if it is worth my time and resources. I am only working on some paid to post platforms like bizdustry, jiba.ng, as the main focus, and other ones. I will join freelance platform as soon as I get good writing skills that would qualify me to join them.

If you are a qualified, native English speaker, then you mkay earn a really good amount of money. There are many kind of websites such as textbrokers, iWriters, etc that have been paying people. You can also give a try to the Contentpanel, but you really need to be an exceptional writer to get selected.

Wow, okay no problem, thanks for the information you have shared. I will try my best to make a research on the site to see if there are any other options for payment.
Well, my friend. You could always try without having nothing ti lose.
There are no referrals link.

The URL is: www.mylot.com

Take care.

If you are good at writing and want to earn well with writing, do not waste your time on article sites, start using fiverr or upwork where you can work for clients and earn better.

Well, my friend. You could always try without having nothing ti lose.
There are no referrals link.

The URL is: www.mylot.com

Take care.
I went through the site, their payment method still remains PayPal and I don't think they have any intention of changing it soon or even adding another payment method to it.

I went through the site, their payment method still remains PayPal and I don't think they have any intention of changing it soon or even adding another payment method to it.
Well, as I told you earlier, I have been banned from Mylot for almost two years, therefore I am not aware now if they have made any changes to their payment method.

there are many articles sites online.but I believe paid for articles might be the best for you.i haven't used it yet but I heard a lot of people testifying of it , just give it a trial.

Iwriter.com is one of the websites where you can make money as a writer. Most of the niche site owners usually go to the website to source for writer that will write content for their websites.

I'm familiar with freelancing sites like; Opera newshub, Scooper, Fiverr and Upwork. Scooper pays $0.8 minimum per article and pays up to $1.4 for VIP writers.

People per hour is one of the places where you can make money online as a writer. There are lot of clients who are posting job on the platform looking for creative writers to handle the content on their blogs.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds