Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the best way to source for business capital

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nurudeen

Captain Junkie
Credits
I have been struggling to set up some business for up to 6 months and capital have been my major problem. Now I want to know the best way to source for Business capital aside personal savings

Advertisement Placeholder
Well people will say don't use loan , for me I'd say loan should be the last resort. You can source from family members, or friends.

There’re different ways to source for capital. First one you can choose to save from your income. Another one is loan. You can choose to collect loan from bank, cooperative society, micro finance banks, friends and family and a lot more

If you are sure about making a fortune from the business, I think taking a loan won't be a bad option. That's the surest way to get money and start your business.

The easiest way to source for fund is through loans and maybe grants. However, the former is easier to secure. You can also borrow from a friend or from family.

There are different ways to source for business capital, but I can advice you to seek for financial assistance from those you think they can help, and if that doesn't work out then you can apply for loans since it is to set up a business

I think if you are looking for means to start or fund your business , i guess you could consider taking loans from banks and you have the collateral with you already

You can take a loan from the bank or use crowsourcing website like gofundme. Those can be of help to achieve your goals.

I have been struggling to set up some business for up to 6 months and capital have been my major problem. Now I want to know the best way to source for Business capital aside personal savings
Well, the first option will always be savings, if you really want to start your business, it is worth the sacrifice, if resorting to your savings is not an option, there are financial institutions that could subsidize your venture, such as microfinance banks ... or ultimately you could look for an investor, a relative, or a person close to your environment
[automerge]1606588207[/automerge]
Well, the first option will always be savings, if you really want to start your business, it is worth the sacrifice, if resorting to your savings is not an option, there are financial institutions that could subsidize your venture, such as microfinance banks ... or ultimately you could look for an investor, a relative, or a person close to your environment

You can seek contribution from big company especially if it is an online business, you can merge your business with other business organizations

Hola otra opcion es asociarse con alguien.

I would advice you to go for any means other than loans, except if you're desperate.

But if you really need to start, and you are sure you can turn in a decent profit, then go for it and make it work.

Taking loans may be easier at first but repaying may be difficult. Better continue with your savings or you can invest your savings to give you profits. You can also sell your valuables to raise funds.

If you have an idea that you believe will actually work, you can try crowd funding sites like Kickstarter, GoFund, IndigeoGo etc. These sites will help you collect investment for your business.

I think you get a loan from bank I think it will help in order to start up your business, you can think on how to pay back you should make sure you have a very good business

I suggest you still do some more Investment and gain some more capital before you start your business. If you see it might delay, then borrow from a friend or a family member because it is not just good to start a business using loans from the bank.

You can source for funds from family and friends, call for a family meeting, the table your Business plan to them, tell them the strategy you want to use to achieve your plans and objectives, then ask them for their contribution to this business of yours.

You can source for funds from family and friends, call for a family meeting, the table your Business plan to them, tell them the strategy you want to use to achieve your plans and objectives, then ask them for their contribution to this business of yours.
This plan work best in family where there is cooperation and the family members are willing to invest in your business. I have seen scenario where this plan worked perfectly because not everyone can be working for pay in a family.it good some people focus on business.

Fund-raise from angel or seed financial Investors. You can move toward individuals separately or discover organizations of angels Investors (in Miami they have a lot of these gatherings including New World Angels and Accelerated Growth Partners).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds