Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the best way to source for business capital

Status
Not open for further replies.
The main way to source capital for a business, is to take out a loan but not everyone prefer to take that step. So you can vouch for sponsorship, there are people who look to invest in businesses that look like they are going to be quite profitable in the future. So you could just apply.

Advertisement Placeholder
The best way to source for funds to start a business for me is personal savings.... I'm not cool with loans because they can put you under unnecessary pressure.... you can also seek support from your family and friends who are willing to help you

A capital is a major problem for many people to start their own business because to get capital is not easy as that. But the best way raise capital for business is to get from relative (family or friends). Either they give you or borrow you.

The lack of capital, I think it is a struggle with almost all entrepreneurs, I think you have to try to get the loan among friends, family, co-workers, advance benefits. In short, if you do not get it, you should go to the bank and they will guide you with the requirements. I think it varies between countries and banking agencies.

I have been struggling to set up some business for up to 6 months and capital have been my major problem. Now I want to know the best way to source for Business capital aside personal savings
Business capital should be increased through business only. You don't need to invest from your daily expenses.
For example if you are getting $100 daily from your business than wait for 10 days whn they will become $1000 invest half from it.

I think that getting loan from family members and friends or from government grants is better as one may not be under pressure because if collateral used in securing the loan. Personal savings is also good .

Sources of capital for business has different angles according to the type of business terms. If it is a small business, here in Nigeria there are available provision made accessible for SME's and other Small scale business starter, in which you will have to apply for then wait for it approval. Other means are from your family or relatives and other grants from Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN).

On my 2nd try to a start up I had the same problem of lack of capitalization. I sent out letters to my friends and relatives saying that I am borrowing money from them in exchange for a certain percent of ownership of my business. There was a good number of response that made me afford the start up. If you think your relatives and friends have the funds to support you then you can try that scheme. For a little amount they would be a stockholder of your business (in an informal way).

Well,there are ways that one can use to source their business.
You can do savings from your income till it is enough to start a business of your choice.
You can as well ask for donations from friends,families and relatives to help you get started.
Again you can decide to take loans from banks and kick off

If you are sure about making a fortune from the business, I think taking a loan won't be a bad option. That's the surest way to get money and start your business
[automerge]1609421244[/automerge]
Business capital should be increased through business only. You don't need to invest from your daily expenses.
For example if you are getting $100 daily from your business than wait for 10 days whn they will become $1000 invest half from it.

I have been struggling to set up some business for up to 6 months and capital have been my major problem. Now I want to know the best way to source for Business capital aside personal savings
The sources of the principle of capital may vary. First you can save from your income and second you can take a loan from a bank to invest. These are good ways to invest.It can be a good investment

Capital is the back born of every business. You want your business to strive in terms of economic challenges, then you must have a solid capital to back you up.

Solid capital refers to financial capability. You will need money to run your organization and achieve your objectives.

To source for capital, work and earn. I mean work under a firm or engage in selling products before thinking of opening your own. your savings from past jobs can used to strengthen your business.

Also, you can ask from friends and family for support. But loan should never be an option.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds