Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the best skill to learn?

Alright now I understand the difference between venturing into freelancing and learning skill, but the thing that usually confused me is that a between graphic design and web design which one pays more.
Yeah, web designing is a very lucrative skill anyone can learn online and use it to make a lot of money. you can even use platforms like Facebook to get jobs as a web designer.

Advertisement Placeholder
The best digital skill to learn depends on your individual needs and goals. However, coding and web development, digital marketing, data analytics and software development are all in-demand skills that are likely to be valuable in the future. Additionally, understanding social media and search engine marketing (SEM) can help you stay competitive in the digital world
I agree with you, it depends on every individual that what he/she chooses but I think everyone should choose something which will have a high demand in future.

I agree with you, it depends on every individual that what he/she chooses but I think everyone should choose something which will have a high demand in future.
Probably, I think this is very important and necessary. Choosing something that will be in high demand in the future and learning it now will make you a lot of money when the time comes.

Probably, I think this is very important and necessary. Choosing something that will be in high demand in the future and learning it now will make you a lot of money when the time comes.
Of course, there are many skills that can improve very well in the coming future, for example Artificial Intelligence, blockchain technology, digital marketing and more.

Personally i feel it is how you make use of a particular skill that would determine if it is best on not. Lets take affiliate marketing for example, there are lots of people who are making it and considers affiliate marketing as the best. Then there are others who find it hard to make sales and considers affiliate marketing as a waste of time. Find a skill you can do and work on it.

You should go after your passion even though it's not advisable some times. What you have interest in is different from what other people find interesting.
For example, even though I know there is a lot of money in web design, it's something I would fail at terribly because I don't like it.

The best skill to learn is the one that you think that you are more competent in. This means that you should invest your time into learning something you have knowledge about like if you know mathematics and you should go for data science.

Yeah, web designing is a very lucrative skill anyone can learn online and use it to make a lot of money. you can even use platforms like Facebook to get jobs as a web designer.
Yes you're absolutely right by saying this, in as much as you want to make money using web design. Just make sure you learn all the necessary skills that will guarantee you to make profit from it.

The best skill to learn is the one that you think that you are more competent in. This means that you should invest your time into learning something you have knowledge about like if you know mathematics and you should go for data science.
Probably, but it is not a must for you to have any prior experience or affiliations for you to find a suitable skill.
Sometimes, the skill may be in form of something that you hate but aligns with your longterm goal .

There are many people who tend to stock up many things and then they sell it at a high rate. Fuel is one such kind of commodity that many people usually stock up so that they could sell it at a high price later on.

There are many skills you should learn to make money online, because we all know that we are living in a digital world so a lot of skills to learn to make money online are many, so you can learn graphic designing and also so many of them that one can learn to make money online.

There are many skills you should learn to make money online, because we all know that we are living in a digital world so a lot of skills to learn to make money online are many, so you can learn graphic designing and also so many of them that one can learn to make money online.
Graphic designing is a very good skill to learn. This is a skill that everyone who works online needs. This is because it will be needed if you have a blog, website or want to do some advertisment online. You can have basic graphic design skills or go deep into learning much more in this field.

Yes you're absolutely right by saying this, in as much as you want to make money using web design. Just make sure you learn all the necessary skills that will guarantee you to make profit from it.
Web designing will remain very lucrative. You can even use it to build your own business on the internet. I have a friend who is currently learning web designing.

I would definitely say that copywriting or learning writing skills is one place to start as a beginner especially if you are wanting to start working online. These are two of the top skills that will get you orders quite quickly especially if you have work you can show to help with your service promotion. Many companies are always looking for writers and someone with copywriting skills so this would be a great place to start and then work your way up.

Web designing will remain very lucrative. You can even use it to build your own business on the internet. I have a friend who is currently learning web designing.
I have a friend who is into web design, as he explains everything about it, I believe the thing is not easy seriously, because it needs almost all your time, as a student I won't advice you to go into web design.

I don't think any skills can be termed the best, if you are highly skilledfull in any skill, you can still make money. While most of us dream to make $1000 from a single ebook contract, there are a lot of writers that make that aount. It all depends on how well you do it.

I don't think any skills can be termed the best, if you are highly skilledfull in any skill, you can still make money. While most of us dream to make $1000 from a single ebook contract, there are a lot of writers that make that aount. It all depends on how well you do it.
You are quite right, the best thing someone can do is become an expert in this ability to exploit it as much as possible and get the maximum possible benefits, there are some that can give you more money than others, that is true, but most can make you earn decent money if you take it further

If you write academic papers, you will make huge amount of money in writing skill.
It is a highly professional write ups that cannot be written by just anyhow person, this is why the the pay is always very high.

I have a friend who is into web design, as he explains everything about it, I believe the thing is not easy seriously, because it needs almost all your time, as a student I won't advice you to go into web design.
Of course web designing is not something you learn overnight. it can even take you up to six months before you can be able to learn web designing well.

Of course web designing is not something you learn overnight. it can even take you up to six months before you can be able to learn web designing well.
Well I think six month is too much if that's the case, even though we all knows that it's something that when you learn, you must definitely benefit from it, but even with that six months is too much.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds