Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the best skill to learn?

Learning copywriting is one of the skills I recommend for people presently. You can focus on email copywriting because there are a lot of businesses that needs such services.

Advertisement Placeholder
We have different skills that best suits each person , and to can make money on those skills depending on the your level of commitment you have to the skills you have learnt .

Apart from writing, video editing and graphics designing are two skills that can fetch you a lot of money presently. I have seen people who edit videos and post them on platforms like Facebook and YouTube and they are monetized.

Personally I don't consider any skills as best and better than the other. you can only realise it importance when the need comes and there is no one to helped the situation. so all skills are good just get yourself one and develop on it.

There are diverse skills you could learn and be profitable with.
But the important thing is to choose the skill that aligns with your personality and goals in the future.
Some people tend to get confuse as to what skill to learn or stick with, so is there a template for discovering what skill is best suited to you as an individual more like a guide to pick your skill?

Some people tend to get confuse as to what skill to learn or stick with, so is there a template for discovering what skill is best suited to you as an individual more like a guide to pick your skill?
The best template I believe is by giving them a trial. Take me for instance I tried graphic designing, domain marketing and many other writing stuff but none of them clicked with my goals and personality. But I finally found what best suits me .

Probably, the demand for a particular skill differs demographically and regionally. sometimes you need to make research to know the skill that is very much in demand in the place you are residing.

I believe that writing is one of the best skills and it could make you a lots of money. I love to write and it is a wonderful job. Fictional writing and creative writing are also really interesting.

I believe that writing is one of the best skills and it could make you a lots of money. I love to write and it is a wonderful job. Fictional writing and creative writing are also really interesting.
Yeah, I think you haven't got a very good person. Writing is very lucrative if you know what you are doing online. There are several ways you can make money as a writer.

Apart from writing, video editing and graphics designing are two skills that can fetch you a lot of money presently. I have seen people who edit videos and post them on platforms like Facebook and YouTube and they are monetized.

Yes, there are certainly many different kinds of fields you can choose, but I prefer writing because writing is the best one for me at the moment and I love to write.

Yes, there are certainly many different kinds of fields you can choose, but I prefer writing because writing is the best one for me at the moment and I love to write.
Writing to make money on the internet is a good venture. There are several opportunities for writers online. I have also benefitted immensely from various writing opportunities since I started working online.

Any skill might actually be the best skill in your own way depending on what you like doing and how serious and hard you put it into practice , some said writing skill is the best because they are a freelancers while some might prefer graphic designing , video editing depending on what they do.

Any skill might actually be the best skill in your own way depending on what you like doing and how serious and hard you put it into practice , some said writing skill is the best because they are a freelancers while some might prefer graphic designing , video editing depending on what they do.
to be honest one of the best ways of making money into writing. The opportunities for writers is numerous and you can make a lot of money from it.

We all believe that apart from working offline you can work online without stressing yourself going somewhere, one can go for graphic design, web design, blogging, freelancing and so on, they all pay when you learn all the necessary skills.

We all believe that apart from working offline you can work online without stressing yourself going somewhere, one can go for graphic design, web design, blogging, freelancing and so on, they all pay when you learn all the necessary skills.
freelancing is actually not a skill instead, it is a venture you can go into with your skills. you can learn web designing and graphic designing and use it to venture into freelancing.

The best skill to learn depends on an individual's personal and professional goals. Some in-demand skills in today's job market include programming languages such as Python and Java, data analysis and management, and digital marketing. Additionally, soft skills such as communication, problem-solving, and leadership are also highly valued by employers. Ultimately, the best skill to learn is one that aligns with your interests and career aspirations.

I think that you need to choose a skill that you best understand and have passion in it. That way, you will love what you are doing and do it you your best. Personally, I love writing and so I am learning blog writing so that I can create my own blog and maybe ghostwrite for other blogs.

There are many skills which are used by people to make money online, skills like:
Web development, Graphic design, Copywriting, Digital marketing, UX design, UI Design, Data entry and more which are used by freelancers.

Which one of these skills or maybe another skill do you suggest for a beginner?

The best digital skill to learn depends on your individual needs and goals. However, coding and web development, digital marketing, data analytics and software development are all in-demand skills that are likely to be valuable in the future. Additionally, understanding social media and search engine marketing (SEM) can help you stay competitive in the digital world

freelancing is actually not a skill instead, it is a venture you can go into with your skills. you can learn web designing and graphic designing and use it to venture into freelancing.
Alright now I understand the difference between venturing into freelancing and learning skill, but the thing that usually confused me is that a between graphic design and web design which one pays more.

Mastering the art of writing is one thing I recommend. If you have good grammar and vocabulary and can write good articles and content, you will have a lot of leeway into finding work.

As well, any skills relating to coding, tech, business and more can help.

Mastering the art of writing is one thing I recommend. If you have good grammar and vocabulary and can write good articles and content, you will have a lot of leeway into finding work.

As well, any skills relating to coding, tech, business and more can help.
If you are talking about writing it's a good skill by which someone can work on or develop his skills, but if you are talking about the particular skill for you to learn so you can use it to make money online I will suggest you to learn graphic or web designing

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds