Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the best skill to learn?

There are allot of skills that one can do in other to make passive income, but I think one of the best business that tends to pay well is the forex trading, one can earn passive income with it.

Advertisement Placeholder
But I think forex is mostly like a gambling because for some people it decreased their money to zero, and I will never call such kind of money waste as an investment.
That's not true, if you don't have the knowledge on how forex trading works you'll definitely lose all that you have, a lot of people lose money because they don't know what they are doing.

7 high-income skills to learn
  1. Data analysis. Analytical thinking and innovation is the top skill forecasted in the World Economic Forum's Future of Jobs Report [1]. ...
  2. Software development. ...
  3. User experience. ...
  4. Web development. ...
  5. Project management. ...
  6. Account management. ...
  7. Content creation and management

Programming is also a nice skill that can generate money to who has learn and understand it. . It is among one of the best skills that can be gotten by anyone who are interested to make money on the internet too.

programming is definitely a very lucrative skillset and can ste you up for financial freedom but the flipside is getting to master the skill that is required to succed on programming.

There's actually no best skill to learn as every digital skill has its advantages and disadvantages but all in all, it's very important to learn and develop yourself marketing skills irrespective of how good your original skill is.

Personally I think no skills is better than the other but I believe knowledge such as your ability to read and write is very important in all aspects of money making both online and offline.

There are many skills which are used by people to make money online, skills like:
Web development, Graphic design, Copywriting, Digital marketing, UX design, UI Design, Data entry and more which are used by freelancers.

Which one of these skills or maybe another skill do you suggest for a beginner?
The skills mentioned by you are awesome and high in demand especially in today's world. Though with development new skills are getting introduced everyday but if one can master any of the skill that you have mentioned above they can for sure will be able to make a solid passive income.
I would like to add some more high-demanding skill such as:
Writing ( ghost writing and technolgy writing is hogh in demand)
Data scientist
Photography
Photo editing
Virtual assistance

The best skill to learn is dependent on your country, locality and location. Having grown in a community where companies exist, automobile repairs can be your best skill to learn. Some one living around a Rivers region best skill to learn is sailor.

Actually there are as many as different skills to learn both online and offline to helped you to make good money such as domain development or trading, software desire, web design and many others.

There are probably a lot of skills right now that you can use to make money but the best is highly dependent on your own passion and what is available on ground. For example, I am very good in mathematics and a lot of companies around here wants to hire developers so learning web programming might actually be the way forward for me.

There is nothing like the best skill because everybody have their preferences. There are a lot of skills you can acquire like graphics designing, content writing and so many others but it depends on what interests you.
There are allot of skills that one can do in other to make passive income, but I think one of the best business that tends to pay well is the forex trading, one can earn passive income with it.
I am still wondering how someone can be able to make passive income through forex trading. I think you have to be active in the forex market in order not to make losses.

Last edited:
Actually I believe knowledge has no ending and limitations and so also I believe all knowledge are very important none is better than the other and it works based on field. acquire any skills you wishes to and try your best towards achieving your goal.

There are many skills which are used by people to make money online, skills like:
Web development, Graphic design, Copywriting, Digital marketing, UX design, UI Design, Data entry and more which are used by freelancers.

Which one of these skills or maybe another skill do you suggest for a beginner?
We have many skills that people used to make money. Most of these skills are very technical that you need an expert to give a perfect idea of it.

Actually there are quite a numbers of skills that can really helped you to earned money online though it depends on your choice. either a web designer, graphics and even been a writer in freelance.

The best skill to learn is dependent on your country, locality and location. Having grown in a community where companies exist, automobile repairs can be your best skill to learn. Some one living around a Rivers region best skill to learn is sailor.
Probably, the demand for a particular skill differs demographically and regionally. sometimes you need to make research to know the skill that is very much in demand in the place you are residing.

Probably, the demand for a particular skill differs demographically and regionally. sometimes you need to make research to know the skill that is very much in demand in the place you are residing.
That's simple what I mean by saying it's dependent on country, locality and location. One most know what's needed in his locality before venturing into business of any kind and it's through research.

Personally I don't really considered any skills as much more better than the other simply because all has a distinctive function to personally in some case ot depending on need. I will love to learn web design.

That's simple what I mean by saying it's dependent on country, locality and location. One most know what's needed in his locality before venturing into business of any kind and it's through research.
Probably, but sometimes some skills are needed internationally. if you know how to do programming for example you can get a job in any country even through the internet you can work remotely.

There are diverse skills you could learn and be profitable with.
But the important thing is to choose the skill that aligns with your personality and goals in the future.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds