Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the best skill to learn?

Imran_Noori

Mythical member
Credits
There are many skills which are used by people to make money online, skills like:
Web development, Graphic design, Copywriting, Digital marketing, UX design, UI Design, Data entry and more which are used by freelancers.

Which one of these skills or maybe another skill do you suggest for a beginner?

Advertisement Placeholder
You can try working online as a programer there is always enough money for people with this type of skills are always looking for service of this kind and they pays handsomely for this service so this days I think that when you learn such skills people will bid for it faster

If you are looking for a way to earn money online from investment I'll advise you to try forex trading,if you have the knowledge you can earn money from it.

There's not nothing like best skill, what everybody just need now is that, every skills are very important and you should not play with any. But i do really like graphic designer

I know sometime now I beleive that skills are very important to learn some skills are not worth it why am saying this is you dont just need to post that all skills are important.
Do you know why if you learn a skill like graphic designing you wont be able to make alot of sales so I hope that ebook cover design is the best skills which someone can learn now and offer it at freelance website and people will bid for it faster

There are no one specific skills that one would say is higher than the other, because it all depends on what you are doing with the skill and how proficient you are,all skills pays but it needs to be relevant.

In this generation,the 21 century,where digitalization is on the go and taking over, the best skills to learn is blogging, website management and affliate marketing. Regards to online business

I would say anything that focuses on internet growth and expansion is a good one. We are pretty stuck with the internet at this point so have a skill set that involved computers and internet capabilities is a sure win.

There are many skills which are used by people to make money online, skills like:
Web development, Graphic design, Copywriting, Digital marketing, UX design, UI Design, Data entry and more which are used by freelancers.

Well all of these skills are beneficial for somehow because having these skills will definitely leads to a better earning or income rather then setting free at home instead of having these useful skills to earn.

Anything that emphasizes the development and evolution of the internet, in my opinion, is a good one. At this moment, the internet is very much our only option, thus possessing computer and internet-related skills is a clear win.

If you are looking for a way to earn money online from investment I'll advise you to try forex trading,if you have the knowledge you can earn money from it.
But I think forex is mostly like a gambling because for some people it decreased their money to zero, and I will never call such kind of money waste as an investment.

Well all of these skills are beneficial for somehow because having these skills will definitely leads to a better earning or income rather then setting free at home instead of having these useful skills to earn.
All of these mentioned above skills are good. If you learn these skills then you can earn handsome amount of money in few days so, try to learn these with full of concentration.

There are no one specific skills that one would say is higher than the other, because it all depends on what you are doing with the skill and how proficient you are,all skills pays but it needs to be relevant.

Yes, you are right. Skills are important and I think that each and every kind of skill is important. Each and everyone of us might have a really different perspective regarding skills.

You may attempt working online as a programmer because there is always work to be done and there is always need for services of this nature from customers who are willing to pay well. In these modern times, I believe that if you gain these skills, demand will increase more quickly.

Though we are in a digital world where almost all thing is done digital, I wouldn't say the best skill to learn is online business because of my countrys condition. Hand skills like automobile repairs and petroleum black market is the best skill to learn

I don't think there's anything such as the best skill to learn. It all depends on the individual. One should choose a skill one is interested in. All of the skills you mentioned above are profitable.

Personally I believe there is no skills better than the other but rather they are all equal depending on there demands. you can learn forex if you want to invest, domain if you want also etc.

Since it relies on what you're using the ability for and how skilled you are, there is really no single particular skill that will be considered superior to another. All capabilities are valued, but they must be applicable.

every skill has it's own importance and relevance in the grand scheme of things, for instance i am a digital marketer but i needed to learn graphic designing because with good creatives that is when you would do well in digital marketing.

Any skill you feel is most useful for you is what should learn. These days a lot of skilled people are making a killing online. It could even be your side hustle where you work on freelance platforms for instance.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds