Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

đź”— Link Building What is the best rank you have reached

Strategies for creating inbound links.

Nomad

Service Team
Service Team
Credits
Some of my content has reached number-one position for moderately searched keywords. I have a lot of content that appears on the first page of Google. However, most of my high-ranking content are published on hubpages. My websites do not have high ranks, they only appear on the third through 5th page. What about you? What is the best rank you have reached for your content ot website.

I have a few pages in the top 5 results for a specific game, Path of Titans. Some even above official pages. The average position according to Google Search Console for the Path of Titans-related queries is 4 - 6. I am slowly working on the queries that are closer to 100 in the position to increase my average rankings, which should increase traffic over time.

Thee Zone is currently number three, there's a Canadian entertainment park called "The E Zone" that pops up whenever you search for the words "TheeZone", my website hasn't taken the number one spot from them yet! Gex forums is on the front page, the subreddit appears first but there's a post by the owner of the subreddit promoting Gex Forums that comes up as the second result when looking for Gex forums.

Around 2011, I was making a few hundred a month from the internet and all the traffic came via SEO. It was fun until Google and later Bing made it way tougher to rank.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest