Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is the best free host aside from free forum or blog hosts?

Jason

Royal member
Website
drummerlesson.com
Credits
WordPress.com and Foruomotion.com are the free hosts of the type that I am not referring to. I am referring to just regular hosting companies which offer a free plan or perhaps the whole thing is free. Who has messed around with those?

I've used x10, 000webhost, and byethost. There's also infinity free, and I think Infinity Free is the best one out of all the free hosts I've used. The worse is 000webhost IMO. I used free hosting mainly when I was testing things out and when I was new to setting up websites via self hosting.

I've used x10, 000webhost, and byethost. There's also infinity free, and I think Infinity Free is the best one out of all the free hosts I've used. The worse is 000webhost IMO. I used free hosting mainly when I was testing things out and when I was new to setting up websites via self hosting.
Yeah, 000webhost is designed only as a gimmick to get people to get the paid stuff I think.

InfinityFree is very good and fun. I'd like to get into them more one day.

Yeah, 000webhost is designed only as a gimmick to get people to get the paid stuff I think.

InfinityFree is very good and fun. I'd like to get into them more one day.
Oh yeah, Hostinger owns 000webhost so it wouldn't surprise me if they use 000webhost to get people to try out their paid hosting.

Honestly.. haven't used any of them since I got into doing the interwebz stuff after migrating from the BBS world.
I'm an old fan of "you get what you pay for".

Honestly.. haven't used any of them since I got into doing the interwebz stuff after migrating from the BBS world.
I'm an old fan of "you get what you pay for".
That's especially true when hosting isn't that much to pay for anyway, unless you're some really "techie" person.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 17 77.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor