Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is Search Engine marketing

I think you mean SEO(search engine optimization) . This is a means by which your product or company are always top of the search results when a random person searches online for something related to that product.
I guess you absolutely right about this, because have been thinking of what this mean as well but with the way you explain and analyze it make me understand everything about it.

Advertisement Placeholder
I guess you absolutely right about this, because have been thinking of what this mean as well but wie way you explain and analyze it make me understand everything about it.
I'm glad you got the explanation. That was just the simplified version of SEO optimization. It is a good digital tool and can help boost companies and brands awareness.

I think if you want to get organic traffic to your website then you should try SEO marketing, in order to promote your website to rank higher via search engines.

This is a process whereby your products or sites mostly is usually found or ranked as one of the first to come up when People searched for Related or similar products. Or when they search for a particular thing you have in your site

I understand search engine marketting as that process of making your content get advertised through searches on Google, Yahoo or bing and other search engines. To be successful in such marketting, you must make sure that your content is search engine optimized.

It is simply the use of search engines to market your services and products. you can create Google ads and use them to make a lot of sales on your products.

When you market on search engines your targeted keywords will appear on the paid search list (or in the ad category) when someone uses the same keywords to make a search

Search engine marketing is the act of showcasing a business utilizing paid ads that show up on web crawler results pages (or SERPs). Sponsors offer on catchphrases that clients of administrations, for example, Google and Bing may enter when searching for specific items or administrations, which gives the promoter the open door for their advertisements to show up close by results for those pursuit inquiries.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds