Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is Search Engine marketing

Advertisement Placeholder
I think you mean SEO(search engine optimization) . This is a means by which your product or company are always top of the search results when a random person searches online for something related to that product.

I think search engine marketing mean a way through which products can be seen on top and easily on search engines

Search engine marketing is a means of marketing by which goods and services are being carried out using the directories or reaserch channels

Search engine marketing is the act of showcasing a business utilizing paid ads that show up on web crawler results pages (or SERPs). Sponsors offer on catchphrases that clients of administrations, for example, Google and Bing may enter when searching for specific items or administrations, which gives the promoter the open door for their advertisements to show up close by results for those pursuit inquiries.

Search engine marketing has two forms , a paid form called SEM and a free form called SEO . These two forms are used to market a product online .

Search engine marketing means you are pushing the ads in the search results. So when a user is making the keyword query in the search engine. You can see the search results shows the ads for the keywords. And when people click on the ads they get the conversion of the click and see the traffic moved to the website.

Search engine marketing is a form of Internet marketing that involves the promotion of websites by increasing their visibility in search engine results pages primarily through paid advertising.

Search engine marketing? Well you can as well call it online marketing. This means online marketing. Selling and procuring products online. There are different platforms that supports this. Jumia, OLX, jiji etc are all example of online marketing platforms

I dont know exactly what you mean by Social Media Marketing, but i think you mean Social Media Optimization (SEO) this is where you work to improve your score and trust factor in the search engine so you can show up more in the search results , it may also contain branches taking care of your ROI and making sure to show your content to people that are actually interested in and optimize the experience so that your current visitors buy something from your platform

Search engine marketing is when you pay a search engine to advertise your link. When you do a search for something you will notice a link that is on top or on the second line that usually you click. That is the paid advertisement of a business, paid to the search engine. SEO is different, it is search engine optimization and has nothing to do with search engine marketing. I just don't know how much is the charge for such advertisement in the search engine. To test, try to search cut flowers for sale and you will see the link to the stores or distributors of cut flowers - that is a paid ad.

This one you are asking all this marketing questions, I hope you are on your way to becoming a successful marketer.Search engine marketing is a form of Internet marketing that involves the promotion of websites by increasing their visibility in search engine results pages primarily through paid advertising. Search engine marketing may incorporate search engine optimization, which adjusts or rewrites website content and site architecture to achieve a higher ranking in search engine results pages to enhance pay per click listings.

Search engine marketing (SEM) is a form of Internet marketing that involves the promotion of websites by increasing their visibility in search engine results pages (SERPs) primarily through paid advertising.[1] SEM may incorporate search engine optimization (SEO), which adjusts or rewrites website content and site architecture to achieve a higher ranking in search engine results pages to enhance pay per click (PPC) listings.
You said what i expected to hear about seatch engine marketing (SEM) now I've known what its all about. Now I can use this process to enhance my visibility on search engine platforms and get a higher tanking for my website contents, thanks.

Search engine marketing is the practice of marketing a business using paid advertisements that appear on search engine results pages (or SERPs). Advertisers bid on keywords that users of services such as Google and Bing might enter when looking for certain products or services, which gives the advertiser the opportunity for their ads to appear alongside results for those search queries.

Search engine marketing is marketing your website, products, or services through search engines. The idea is to generate organic traffic by increasing visibility of your website on paid search results

Who can shed more light to what search engine marketing is
Search engine marketing is a form of Internet marketing that involves the promotion of websites by increasing their visibility in search engine results pages primarily through paid advertising.

Search engine marketing has to do with the advertisement normally done by search engine when your search keywords matches with what a search engine user is searching for.

search engine marketing is also called online marketing.
Search engine marketing (SEM) is a form of Internet marketing that involves the promotion of websites by increasing their visibility in search engine results pages (SERPs) primarily through paid advertising. Search Engine Marketing (SEM) is a wonderfully effective way to promote your brand online, regardless of how big or small your business is and whether it’s got a physical store or an online store.

SEM, or search engine marketing, is the act of using paid strategies to increase search visibility. Brands pay for ads to appear as search results on search engine results pages. With SEM, brands pay for ads to appear as search results on search engine results pages (SERPs).

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds