Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is hindering us from making huge money online?

Potuse

Captain Junkie
Credits
There are factors hindering the earning abilities online . Most of us are still settling for peanuts because there are certain things that we are supposed to do in order to make a huge income that we are not doing which is why we are settling for less.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well, every individual has one or two things that's hindering him or her from making huge money online. For me, i feel like it's my schooling, because of my schooling, i do not spend a lot of time working online so i just earn a little amount of money.

The only thing that we need to do in order to increase our online earnings is to learn new digital skills, learning new skills will help us to have more chances of making money.

I think lack of skills is one of the major things that hinders people from making tangible amount of money on the internet. If you do not have skills online you will find it very difficult to succeed and make tangible amount of money.

All of us as individual knows what is hindering us not making good money online, sometimes could be not having skills because those that have good skills are making money online.

What really constraints us from making money online is the lack of skills of you lack skills and knowledge on how to do work online I think that you won't make it that faster it's good that you start with the already skills that you have

Most times it is usually the fact that we do not have a real skill to work with. If we want to make good money online, we need skills. Another reason could be that of fear. Most people are just simply Afraid of failing hence they do not put in any effort, some are just lazy to put in their best.

For me, I have realized that I don't believe in my true potential. I often talk myself out of trying out good earning methods that could earn me a huge amount of income. I also get so lazy and impatient when it comes to learning new skills.

There are factors hindering the earning abilities online . Most of us are still settling for peanuts because there are certain things that we are supposed to do in order to make a huge income that we are not doing which is why we are settling for less.
You are right and there are also some people who are making so much money online so it actually depends on the platforms we work on and what we do online.

Not having the right skill is one of the main problems why people are unable to make a lot of money online. Working for others instead of working on own project is another major reason

If you want to make huge money online then you need to have good knowledge and skills which you can sell in those freelance website to earn if you don't have the skills making money online will be somehow studious for you,you also need to have money to make money

If you want to make huge money online then you need to have good knowledge and skills which you can sell in those freelance website to earn if you don't have the skills making money online will be somehow studious for you,you also need to have money to make money
Yeah, having enough knowledge and skills of what you want to do online is only the first step for you to become successful. Without the necessary knowledge you may actually be wasting your time in the internet space.

Yeah, having enough knowledge and skills of what you want to do online is only the first step for you to become successful. Without the necessary knowledge you may actually be wasting your time in the internet space.
Even so, you must gain relevant experience on how to work online so that you will be able to explore different opportunities that online platform as presented . However, gaining experience is very crucial to your earnings.

Not having the right skill is one of the main problems why people are unable to make a lot of money online. Working for others instead of working on own project is another major reason
Additionally, so many people failed to make decent money online because they do not have the right skills . Moreover, having the right skill would be very instrumental to generating income online.

Time is one of the things that is hindered me now from making money online my time is well occupied with some offline work so I think lack of time is my problem now why I can't make much money online am trying to. adjust my time now to meet my demand

Even so, you must gain relevant experience on how to work online so that you will be able to explore different opportunities that online platform as presented . However, gaining experience is very crucial to your earnings.
Most of the time how long you work online will determine the level of experience you have. If you have worked on the internet for about five years and you have been doing a particular thing consistently you'll probably be very much experienced in it.

Sometimes people have the skills but they do not work hard enough and do not have patience. You cannot become successful overnight by working online, you will have to work for years

Well I think this is something easy to respond to my criteria, the first is the personality, that is, the risks you are willing to take in whatever field, that is, getting involved in a business or investment or the risk of wanting to start a business etc, and the other is the knowledge you have acquired and your hunger for knowledge and skills

And in addition to knowledge, it's also important to have enough capital that you can use to start. Most time we erroneously believe that knowledge is all is needed to start a business. Knowledge is the most important thing but capital is also important.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds