Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What is effective online communication?

That's very correct plus their need to always be reaching a compromise with customers/clients, that's what makes the communication effective.

Advertisement Placeholder
The way we communicate online is almost entirely different to the one which we do offline and that is why you should always be polite and talk to people clearly and with respect and also hear their complains for communication to be effective.

Effective online communication is the reason and the ability posses good and quality communication online skills, the way we communucate is different .

This is very true, communication requires feedback, and you if you are not getting feedback it means you are communicating wrongly.

Effective communication can be used to determined a good relationship between a client and business owners. it is a decent relationship which is utilized among online customers and an entrepreneur.

The first step to effective online communication is being able to discern the differences between personal and professional communication.
Determining this will allow you to make important decisions such as which app or digital tool to use,where to set up your call, and how you share information.
You are right I guess,and this post is kinda related to app developer as well. But I really like the idea of you bringing it here for we all members to learn both amateurs and professionals as well.

Effective online communication occurs if there is a feedback as to what or how an interaction had gone or when between two or more parties at certain times online. Feedback is key here

There are many online communication platforms that one can use to communicate to employees in any any organization, it depends on the size of the business and the numbers of her employees that will determine what type of communication to use.

Well said, effective communication is a skill not everyone has but can be learnt and incorporated in our daily living, communication goes a long way in a relationship and when done right can help foster unity and companionship

I agree. Effective communication is important especially if you render some sort of service, I don't think it is limited to service providers only. Generally, it is an important and almost basic tool.

In considering online communication it sound strange to me If i can say as to delivery of messages or information between two or more person respectively for the purpose of business or academic but in terms of other than that i wish to have clarity about it.

Effective online communication is giving feedbacks and taking complaints from your customers either on the company's website or on their social media platforms.

Pretty correct write-up my friend. I think Watsapp and Facebook has taken the forefront when it comes to effective communication. Offering services like face call, voice call, and messaging.

That's very interesting idea to say but some times I will say people will have different opinions and views about a certain phenomenon. that's to say someone may give a different information about the effective online communication.

It's just an explicit way of making known our ideas to our online business associates in a manner that they will understand every inch of what we are trying to relate to them. I think it's a very important skill to have as an online marketer

One need to improve on writing skills when it comes to online communication. Video conferencing is same as offline communication except you sit at home and talk to clients.

You are right and asides that one has to understand that effective communication is part of what brings development to anything which deals with interaction, be it apps for businesses etc

Yeah indeed so, it's important to be able to discern these for effective communication to take place, this can be done with the necessary efforts and taking the right things into consideration

The importance of effective communication, be it online or offline, cannot be overemphasized. There are so many angles different people will see effective communication just as there are different views above. To me, Communicating effectively means that your ideas and concepts are being heard and people are acting upon them. It also means you are able to listen, understand, and take action on what other people say. It is just my opinion.

Emotional intelligence is created through successful communication techniques, and its base is long-term empathy and compassion, which emerge in both online and offline quality conversation.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds