Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What introduced you to forums?

Sharon

Recognized member
Credits
I stumbled upon the concept of forums when I was about 14 and I was really into a particular pop band. I thought it was awesome to be able to interact with other fans. Eventually I ventured off and found myself at a poetry forum and when they shut down I decided to create my own and the rest is history.

What introduced you to the forums world?

Advertisement Placeholder
The fact it's almost like a shout box but it's wider, bigger, and more amazing. I can make new friends, speak my mind, and not worry about what's going on in my life.

The fact it's almost like a shout box but it's wider, bigger, and more amazing. I can make new friends, speak my mind, and not worry about what's going on in my life.

Sounds like great reasons to me! ;) You can be as detailed as you want in forum posts...shout boxes are a bit more limited.

I came across some forums when I was 16 looking for some online books. That was during the nineties and since then I realized how helpful forums are no matter what your focus of interest is. I just love the manner of communication and how helpful and friendly people are.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds