Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What Have You leant from Covid19 Pandemic Concerning Your Business?

Oliver4smile

Mythical member
Credits
Even though the covid19 pandemic is a serious threat to countries all over the world, and has greatly affected many people and their Businesses negatively, however there are certain things I have come to realize. Businesses should not just be focused on physical management but online management also. This made me remember what happened to some big stores during the pandemic, even though people all over were not prepared and found it difficult to deal with the situation, certain stores that I won't mention were able to introduce certain measures like use of online stores, home deliveries among others to retain their customers and infact recorded the highest sales during that period, online workers drastically increased during this time too. No matter what type of business you are into, try to set up an online store for yourself, think of ways you can take your products to people you cannot physically reach, theres no harm in having a virtual store to complement your physical store. What other things have you learn from Covid19 Pandemic that can help your business?

Advertisement Placeholder
You're right. Unfortunately, this tragic Covid-19 pandemic has created inconvenience for all of humanity, all over the world!
But in the first place, of course THE HEALTH comes FIRST, People HAVE THE RIGHT to CURE, RECOVER and SURVIVE, this must be clear!

Having said that, speaking then about economic damage, especially that of the single individuals, they have often been almost incalculable!
I now speak about Italy, the country where I live and therefore I can know more precise things, because I live in this circumstance every day!
And then, here we are talking about 1 million jobs lost since the start of the pandemic. The youth unemployment rate has grown exponentially and really high the number of companies (small-medium) / activities / shops that have been literally canceled by this immense tragedy!
However, to get to the point of your reasoning, I can say that something even here in Italy has moved with regard the smartworking,e-commerce and other remote jobs. But anyway, we (like many other countries) are not yet very prepared and technologically advanced for this new way of working. But, that we like it or not, sooner or later, we will have to get used to it.

But, I'm sorry dear friend @Oliver4smile , we must nevertheless take into consideration the fact that many jobs cannot be done remotely.
Thinking for example of the "low labor" professions such as: bricklayer, house painter, electrician, mechanic, etc.
And therefore I ask you, if for these, what could then be the solution?
Thank you.

an online store is the best way to go during the pandemic because most people are not wanting to leave their house because of the health risk that it is posing and therefore if you are able to rather just offer online services with a delivery as well, then you surely will be able to get a good customer base.

To always save a part of your profits aside putting a part back into business. This will enable you have residual income or savings. Also do make sure to have online presence for your business since the pandemic saw lots of traditional businesses closed.

I have learnt a lot about pandemic in the business that you have to plan your business very well, so that you can make from the business no matter covid19.

The major lesson I learnt from the covid-19 pandemic towards my business is that it's very important to integrate offline Business with online business and not to focus on one particular Business

One key lesson I have learnt during the pandemic is that anything can happen anytime. There for one has to be prepared always for what is to come whether or not you're expecting it. The pandemic affected business is a great deal it also taught us a very great lesson. Not to take things for granted.

Even though the covid19 pandemic is a serious threat to countries all over the world, and has greatly affected many people and their Businesses negatively, however there are certain things I have come to realize. Businesses should not just be focused on physical management but online management also. This made me remember what happened to some big stores during the pandemic, even though people all over were not prepared and found it difficult to deal with the situation, certain stores that I won't mention were able to introduce certain measures like use of online stores, home deliveries among others to retain their customers and infact recorded the highest sales during that period, online workers drastically increased during this time too. No matter what type of business you are into, try to set up an online store for yourself, think of ways you can take your products to people you cannot physically reach, theres no harm in having a virtual store to complement your physical store. What other things have you learn from Covid19 Pandemic that can help your business?
Hmm... I learnt a lot from the covid 19 most especially when it comes to businesses. I leant that having one stream of income is not a good way of living becomes of uncertainty.

There are lots of lessons to learn in the covid era. There is a paradigm shift from offline business to online business. People started creating online presence for their business in order to reach people due to social distancing. Many started a robust marketing strategy called the digital marketing online. these are few of the lessons learnt in the covid era.

an online store is the best way to go during the pandemic because most people are not wanting to leave their house because of the health risk that it is posing and therefore if you are able to rather just offer online services with a delivery as well, then you surely will be able to get a good customer base.
[automerge]1630786106[/automerge]
[automerge]1630786120[/automerge]

There are a lot of lessons to learn from the pandemic. One of them is that anything can happen anytime so we should always sit tight and lookout. This pandemic taught us that we should always be prepared for anything as anything is very likely to happen any time.

Covid 19 pandemic has caused a lot in business sector rhrought the world, many jobs lost, some countries send away the aliens in their county to their respective home country. up till this moment. some people haven't balance in their business due to pandemic

I have learned to search for more online jobs. Because of the coronavirus pandemic many people wanted to working online.

I can tell you that during the pandemic and eventual lockdown,we actually strategise on how we can still be relivant,we engaged in onlime delivery to our client and this method actually worked and we were making good cash from it.

The major lesson I learnt from the covid-19 pandemic towards my business is that it's very important to integrate offline Business with online business and not to focus on one particular Business
Though covid19 is the reason why i started my own business and the only reason why i started my own personal business after the pandemic was that I lost my offline business because our employer couldn't pay us during the pandemic.

A lot of people discovered how to make money from the pandemic by selling heath care products or provide health care services, but sadly I could not adapt to this new situation.

The pandemic must have taught us that online is the way seeing the way inline businesses thrived in that period was businesses that had online presence

I think I have learnt that it's very important to always integrate offline Business with online business. With this method you will be getting orders from different angles

Anyway, for two months now, I'm performing also an offline job as a motorcyclist rider for the delivery of food and drinks to customers.
The name of the company that I work for is JUST EAT. Has anyone heard of it, by any chance?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds