Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What has been your experience with online earning forums?

I always recommend freelancing for people that wants to make money. If you can take your time to learn a very good skill you can actually succeed on a platform. I am personally not into freelancing at the moment so I may not be able to guide you.
I still need someone that is well experienced and making money on freelancing sites to guide me. Personally, I believe that if you really want to make money on freelancing sites, you still need to spend money.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have also had a very good and smiling experience with my online earnings, though it is not easy to be using your brain to earn money most especially online, it is sometimes draining though.

I still need someone that is well experienced and making money on freelancing sites to guide me. Personally, I believe that if you really want to make money on freelancing sites, you still need to spend money.
I think one of the best ways you can succeed in freelancing is to find people in your locality who are already successful in it. If you cannot find then YouTube can be of a good help to you.

I have not try to work on other online money making platforms. I basically depend on paid to post forum and i have several paid to post forum at my disposal . I work on them and I earn certain amount of money for myself . It is really a great experience.

I'm very new to this and Bizdustry is my first time trying a paid to post forum.
My first impressions are generally very positive and so far, I've been loving it.
I'm trying to get my first payment and I'm trying hard to reach it. But it feels very slow tbh but I understand the reason

Actually working online, most especially operating from forums, is really a great experience though it depends on site you follow. I have learned alot from some forums and lost alot from those that requires me to invest before earning.

My experience with them so far has been nice and I am very hopeful that very soon I will get to start my own forum, and also be in charge just like other administrators have been doing all this while.

My experience with them have been nice so far because I have been able to earn some good amount of money, and also learn so many things here. Most importantly, I have also been able to meet a lot of Nigerians whom were connecting of line.
The people that I have been able to meet while working on line is actually one of my greatest assets and they have been able to help me to establish my offline business as well.

I can see that my overall experience has actually been a positive one even though I started with a lot of negative ones because I did not know the right places to go.

Forums is a wonderful creation and i salute the brains behind creation of the paid to post forums. We have seen several ways to make money online but not as reliable as the ptp forums.
actually online earnings forums has really been helpful to alot of people financially and even with knowledge on how you can be able to start your own business either online or offline.

I have had a very good experience from these various platforms of earning. I enjoyed posting, interaction with alot of people and also educating because I learned alot from people comment.
It is indeed a great idea to chat and earn at the same time because it is fun to send messages and earn , you could keep going on and on sending messages to loved ones and making money at the same time and also sharing values.

So far I am working to make money online I have always had a good experience with them because I usually try to follow the rules and regulation, in order not have any problem with them.

So far I am working to make money online I have always had a good experience with them because I usually try to follow the rules and regulation, in order not have any problem with them.
The online earning forum is one of the best ways to make money presently and everybody is happy sending comment , chatting and earning at the same time. Also the forum would also make money from traffic generated. it is a win-win issue.

Actually I can completely make suggestions of how good it has been because I am still earning from it and the situation may changes simply because online stuffs are uncertain.

actually online earnings forums has really been helpful to alot of people financially and even with knowledge on how you can be able to start your own business either online or offline.
I understand your point and it is the truth. It is a place where you can gain knowledge on how to make money on the internet and offline too . you will gain lot of ideas forum like bizdustry, and I am so happy to be part of his great forum.

Just like any other thing you are going to have both positive and negative experience and I am not different. I have been able to learn a lot of things from people posting different articles.

My experience with online earnings forums is complicated because in my first attempt, it was a mess actually but then then I insisted on it a d I think I am making Lot of positives progress.
Just like any other thing you are going to have both positive and negative experience and I am not different. I have been able to learn a lot of things from people posting different articles.
Actually in what ever thing you engage yourself, there most be positive and negative experience no matter what. sometimes you will be discouraged by those negative experience you had in the first attempt but when you insist, things later change for good.

My experience with online Money making forum is ok, the only challenge so many people may be having with online Money making forum is that some platform are likely to banned you which could prevent you from making money if you disobey their rules and regulations.

Well forums is just the best way to make money especially to those without a skill, with the ability to write out good quality content you can make money by posting and writing on forums to makes money.

I had a very good experience with most of the online forums I have join. Most often I learned alot from the people I interact with and also gained me income as I work with the forum.
The good thing about online forums is that there are a lot of things that you can learn. Is why I try to maintain a very good relationship with anybody that I interact with.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds