Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What has been your experience with online earning forums?

I am beginning to understand that a lot of them is not just about the money but also the value that you can be able to get from them if you are willing to study what other people are posting.

Advertisement Placeholder
In the majority of the online forums I've joined, I've had a pretty positive experience.
Most of the time, the people I connect with teach me a lot, and using the forum has also helped me earn money.

Over the years, working online has been a really positive and interesting experience for me because it has given me the opportunity to learn how to launch a business and increase my income.
Well, it's been entertaining even though I've only recently (because I hadn't had the chance before) signed up for other forums outside bizdustry. However, beermoneyforum has been the worst of them all thus far because I was banned on the day I joined.

Last edited:
Yes, i would say it's been worth the time earning on online earninh forums. I've been working on these forms for a long time and i've gotten a good amount of money from it.

From my experience some online earning platforms are easier and are user-friendly while some are quite difficult and no matter how you try to adjust you will come to find out that you won't be able to fit in.

SpecificallymI think that forum is one of the best place which someone can earn good amount of money.

There are so many function which you can perform on forum.

I beleive that when you have the knowledge and want to expand your business or brand then you can learn something good with forum

Online earning forums are online platforms where members can earn by performing specific tasks this may include posting, taking surveys , visiting blogging sites and many more.
There are many available online earning forums and the one which has become most influential in this times is the paid to post online forums.

This forums gives you an opportunity to post and get paid a stipulated amount for posting this kind of forum include Trendri, bizdustry , forumcoin and many more.

You might have been earning on this kind of forums for a while or even if you might have just been recently introduced to it, what has been your experience so far, and would you say it's been worth the time working on this kind of forums?
It's been an tremendous experience working on online forum websites because these are legitimately and give you something good for your honest work here. I'm only working on Bizdustry and this is one of best online earning forum for all of us.

With great joy i sincerely had a great experience with some sites I worked on before they reduced there service payment. Currently I still having a great experience getting paid by bizdustry

Online earning forums are online platforms where members can earn by performing specific tasks this may include posting, taking surveys , visiting blogging sites and many more.
There are many available online earning forums and the one which has become most influential in this times is the paid to post online forums.

This forums gives you an opportunity to post and get paid a stipulated amount for posting this kind of forum include Trendri, bizdustry , forumcoin and many more.

You might have been earning on this kind of forums for a while or even if you might have just been recently introduced to it, what has been your experience so far, and would you say it's been worth the time working on this kind of forums?
It is very interesting for me to work in bizdustry forum because from the day that I have joined this platform I learned alot of new stuffs and found many resources.

I must confess that I've got several ideas from online earning forums and this particular forum that we talking about is a wonderful creation that has made so many people to make money online so easily.
That is very true,because i have been a member of this forum for sometime now,and the things i have gained by participation in this forum,has been invaluable both personal and business wise.

It is very interesting for me to work in bizdustry forum because from the day that I have joined this platform I learned alot of new stuffs and found many resources.
Bizdustry is a fun place to be , aside from the fact that you can earn good amount of money, You can still meet me people and learn about me development on money making websites .

I made my first income through online forums in 2015 through post exchange platforms like the forum wheel and postloop. Until 2018, online forums were one of my main sources of income. Forum my tenure as a paid poster on forums to owning my own forums sites, I have come a long way.

My experience has been very good, I started in them in 2022 looking for new opportunities to earn online without knowing that in these forums I could earn money, I was finding new forums until I found Bizdustry through Forumcoin and it has been the best PTP forum for me so far, where I have met more people, and I have learned more, Forumcoin and Beermoneyforum are two great ptp forums also to which I have a lot of appreciation.

have been using online earning forums for 8 years. have used stand alone paid to post forums as well as post exchange platforms. I have even been hired independently as a pad poster on multiple forums. I have worked on all sorts of forums, even lesb***n communities. I have not only made money but also learned so many thing.

Well, it has been fun though I just recently got signed up for other forums asides bizdustry (didn't have the chance to previously). But beermoneyforum has been the worst of them so far - got banned on the same day I signed up.

Did you find a way to reach out to the person that owns the forum? Sometimes, these bans are always as a result of an error and that is not something that you will wish to experience. So, sometimes, you need to reach out to the forum owner to get some clarifications on what happened.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds