Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What gets you irritated?

Advertisement Placeholder
I am usually not irritated easily but there are things that do irritate me. One of them is when I am out and about and I end up being behind someone either in the street or in a store and they just stop dead to either look at something or they stop dead to talk to someone they saw. I get so annoyed and irritated about that and often say to my daughter who is with me "why are people rude, just move to the side!"

Having a bad internet connection as well annoys me, especially when I am busy.

I get irritated by people that are overly judgemental towards others. We all judge people, but some people take it to the extreme where they think they are better than everyone else.

I also get irritated when I have computer problems I can't figure out how to fix since computers are basically my life.

Lag... Flash bangs... lag.... Okay other than on during video games... I'm pretty easy going when it comes to people. I do get irritated though when people do not fully listen. If I realize they just got distracted that's fine... but if I can tell they are purposely not listening I give up. Oh and I suppose when people walk too slow at the malls and they are spread out. Like if you're going to walk slow, please walk to the side or don't have 5 people across and block the rest of traffic. xD [I walk slow sometimes too though, and I purposely try to keep out of the way because I know I get annoyed at slow people when I'm being fast]

Being an introvert, I'm not good at saying no. So, I bear a lot of irritating things with a smile on my face! One such instance would be when someone asks me to watch a video on your their phone which they think is amazing and I watch the whole thing without skipping a second even though it was not at all my cup of tea! I say "it was good man! :) "

The internet wrestling community (IWC) irritates me so much. The whole WWE-AEW war on social media has been that pointless since day one, now it's the war between fans of The Elite and fans of AEW.
I get you man! :p btw are you a wrestling fan? I idolize John Cena! :) I always wished to see John Cena Vs Undertaker at WM in an I Quit Match and Undertaker's streak on the line!

Being an introvert, I'm not good at saying no. So, I bear a lot of irritating things with a smile on my face! One such instance would be when someone asks me to watch a video on your their phone which they think is amazing and I watch the whole thing without skipping a second even though it was not at all my cup of tea! I say "it was good man! :) "

I get you man! :p btw are you a wrestling fan? I idolize John Cena! :) I always wished to see John Cena Vs Undertaker at WM in an I Quit Match and Undertaker's streak on the line!
I used to love pro wrestling to the point I actually trained to be a pro wrestler. I broke my leg before I debuted and missed 6 weeks of school in my GCSE year and never returned unfortunately. It allowed me to meet some legends though, Too Cool hosted a seminar and it was actually Pete Dunne who trained me, who is now in WWE. I still have him on FB and bump into him when he’s back in the UK and he recognises me which is my claim to fame :ROFLMAO:

But I’m a big wrestling fan if you didn’t already figure it out! Not the person you were quoting, I just got too excited LOL!

I used to love pro wrestling to the point I actually trained to be a pro wrestler. I broke my leg before I debuted and missed 6 weeks of school in my GCSE year and never returned unfortunately. It allowed me to meet some legends though, Too Cool hosted a seminar and it was actually Pete Dunne who trained me, who is now in WWE. I still have him on FB and bump into him when he’s back in the UK and he recognises me which is my claim to fame :ROFLMAO:

But I’m a big wrestling fan if you didn’t already figure it out! Not the person you were quoting, I just got too excited LOL!
You would've been NXT Champion or who knows maybe WWE WHC as well by now if you had continued 😅❤️ It always feels great to find a wrestling fan😁 Nice to meet you

Dose stupidity count? I live in the southeast of the United States it gets the stereotype of redneck and people that are dumber then dirt. Sometimes I would have to agree, and it mostly happens at work. Not referring to my coworkers but the general public that comes in and ask some of the dumbest questions.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds