Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What drink would you like to see back on shelves that was taken away?

Website
www.revillution.net
Credits
I always remember way back in like 2003/2004 that I would drink lemon Coca-Cola but all of a sudden, it disappeared and I never saw it again on the shelves. I still see different flavors for Pepsi and I still see flavors for Coca-Cola such as vanilla, cherry, and even lime but I never see lemon flavor anymore.

I would love to see the lemon flavor Coca-Cola come back.

What drink would you like to see come back to shelves if it was possible?

Advertisement Placeholder
Vault is a soda I would love to see return. I loved it way more than Surge and even Mountain Dew. It was similar to both of these sodas. I remember getting the red vault from a local Chinese restaurant and it was so dang good! Also I want Typhoon to be a permanent Mountain Dew flavor. It was nice that it came back for a short period of time last year so it's better than nothing I guess. It really should have beat White Out, it's the best flavor of Dew.

Vault is a soda I would love to see return. I loved it way more than Surge and even Mountain Dew. It was similar to both of these sodas. I remember getting the red vault from a local Chinese restaurant and it was so dang good! Also I want Typhoon to be a permanent Mountain Dew flavor. It was nice that it came back for a short period of time last year so it's better than nothing I guess. It really should have beat White Out, it's the best flavor of Dew.
Oh gosh yes. Vault was amazing. I loved it back in those days.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds