Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

What do you specialize in?

Southern Comfort

Loyal member
Credits
Everyone that designs usually finds something they really enjoy designing, whether it be logos, signatures, Youtube Backgrounds, site layouts, avatars and several thousand other things. So what do you specialize in, or what do you like to design the best?

I love designing logos the most, while I enjoy making signatures quite a bit and other things, logo's always have this massive amount of creative you can put in it. It's also usually used quite a bit once made, so after designing the logo I can usually make signatures, wallpapers, business cards, etc.

Advertisement Placeholder
If I would "have" to pick something to design I would pick signatures.. They are very personel in many respects to the person your making it for and so a lot of work needs to go into it to make it stand out but in the end the result is able to be seen by a lot of people and stamps your creative identity onto your posts.

For me personally, I seem to be more attached to posters and bigger designs. I think it is the fact that the bigger space in my brain means there is more fun to be had when doing the design itself.

While bigger space means more to design, that can also mean it gets cluttered rather easily too. I really want to make one of those youtube speed art deals where I am recording my screen and it goes by real fast. I kind of want to make like a Batman poster or something from me just drawing it. Idk, it sounds cool. :p

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds