Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What do you prefer to use, debit or credit card?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe it all depends on which one your country uses. For my Country, the use of debit card is widespread. So I have grown accustomed to using it. Maybe if I experience countries that use credit card, I might choose one of the two.

Advertisement Placeholder
If you want to avoid debt or you don’t like paying monthly bills, use your debit card.

If you want to earn rewards for your everyday spending, use a credit card that allows you to do that.

Some consumers underestimate the value of credit cards and therefore don’t take advantage of opportunities to lower costs by earning points, miles or cash back.

the key difference between the two cards is where the money is drawn from when a purchase is made. When a consumer uses a debit card, the money comes directly from his or her checking account. When he or she uses a credit card, the purchase is charged to a line of credit for which he or she is billed at a later date.

I don't use credit cards, I use debit cards. It is difficult to control your spending if you are using credit cards. If you cannot pay credit card bills in time, you will not only have to pay late fees but also interest on the the money you have paid through credit cards

As much as possible, I refuse to use credit card. So as long as I have some cash or a balance ony debit card, I prefer to use it. Although it's great to have an option.

How about you?
I prefer making use of my debit card, it has dual functions and so I find it easy making both credit and debit transactions. So I do not bother about credit cards again. I am more interested debitting money I am earning online.

I prefer debit card, because here in my country i am conversant with debit card and eevn the card issu to here in my country is debit not credit although you might be contemplating whether it is in my country but not ramptant enough.

As much as possible, I refuse to use credit card. So as long as I have some cash or a balance ony debit card, I prefer to use it. Although it's great to have an option.

How about you?
I prefer using debit card anytime I want to buy something either online or offline. The reason is that I like buying things with my own money, it does not make sense for me to buy things on credit or from the loan I acquired. If I am going to buy on credit card, it means I'm using it to acquire an asset that will bring money to my pocket.

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like both debit card and credit card are good and easy way to standby, we don't need to pocket large amount of money Things can be bought Debit cards and credit cards are common nowadays. Everyone is using it because it has made many things easier.

I prefer to use debit card because I spend a lot of money on bills and groceries and the money in my credit card cannot handle everything. That is why I like using my debit card for everyday transactions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds