Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What do you prefer to use, debit or credit card?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had a credit card before and while it's good to have, if you have no discipline, you can soon find yourself in a mess. I decided ages ago to pay off mine, cut it up and swore never to get another. So I much prefer a prepaid card or a debit card.
That's where I am worried, I might get myself in a lot of debt if I use credit card because I lack of discipline. My family also dislike using credit card for the same reason.

Advertisement Placeholder
I only use debit cards, as I see no point in getting a credit card. Especially with how pricey they can be. I just stick with my debit cards, as I know the money on them is mine.

That's where I am worried, I might get myself in a lot of debt if I use credit card because I lack of discipline. My family also dislike using credit card for the same reason.
And you're right to feel that way. What most people don't realise is that each month, you're best off paying the balance IN FULL. If you don't, the interest just keeps piling on and many people wonder how this happens. If you settle your balance in full every month, there's no interest to pay. The mistake many people is that they pay the bare minimum ONLY each month until ultimately, they're faced with a huge amount to pay back.

I prefer debit card, cause the idea of being in debt is not the least bit appealing. I would rather manage what I have if possible. Though some problems might arise where you have to use it.

I will go for credit card
Credit cards give you access to a line of debt issued by a bank. Debit cards deduct money directly from your bank account. Credit cards offer better consumer protection through warranties and fraud protection but are costlier. Debit cards offer less protection, but they have lower fees
[automerge]1609502530[/automerge]
I will go for credit card
Credit cards give you access to a line of debt issued by a bank. Debit cards deduct money directly from your bank account. Credit cards offer better consumer protection through warranties and fraud protection but are costlier. Debit cards offer less protection, but they have lower fees

I use both card
Many debit cards and credit cards have similar features. Typically, both cards carry the logo of a major credit card company, such as Visa or MasterCard, and both can be swiped at retailers to purchase goods and services.

However, the key difference between the two cards is where the money is drawn from when a purchase is made. When a consumer uses a debit card, the money comes directly from his or her checking account. When he or she uses a credit card, the purchase is charged to a line of credit for which he or she is billed at a later date.

I rather use my debit card. I hate being a debtor and I don't want to be in such a difficult position. I rather spend my own money from my debit card, I will only use credit card as a last resort if I don't have any other option.

Debit card for sure .at least I don't have any burden to pay.credit cards are good option for backup or emergency..But debit is best

As much as possible, I refuse to use credit card. So as long as I have some cash or a balance ony debit card, I prefer to use it. Although it's great to have an option.

How about you?
I advise to a debit card because any kind of transaction takes place in it. And whatever kind you need, it can work for you. And if you need anything in business, then it can definitely be remembered, it is a very good Card.

As much as possible, I refuse to use credit card. So as long as I have some cash or a balance ony debit card, I prefer to use it. Although it's great to have an option.

How about you?
I always prefer a credit card because it gives me this discount quite a lot from the shopping site because when I go for shopping at the shop there I get a lot of relief in the shape of big discount and i love to use this.

I am currently using my credit card, but I prefer to debit card because it can be used in emergency of cash vanished. It will be much better when you got finsh your balance and you can take balance from your bank account on debit.

Both debit card and credit card has advantages and disadvantages. If we talk about debit card it has only advantages in my view because you can not exceed your limit and no extra burden has to bear.
On the other hand if we talk about credit card it's big advantage is of when you need of some extra money in any distress you can get.

How about you?
I do not agree with this.

Considering the use and benefits of both cards I believe they are both necessary for every persons that deal in one or more business transaction to have one but the one I prefer between the two is actually the debit card.

Debit card over credit card,having to borrow money upfront that you will pay later is a no no for me. My principle of cutting my coat according to my cloth still stands.

Debit and credit card plays it's own role and importance because these both plays different roles in own place.
I used both of the cards like debit on daily basis and credit on the time of need.
I mostly use cash on every need but some times i make use of these cards so i cannot take or reject any ones name

I also prefer using debit card, I don't really have businesses to that requires credit card, although, I might later in the future when I engage in some online businesses use credit card too. For now, it is debit card

to me debit card is much much more preferable because you can use it anytime any day without any condition but for the credit card the condition for you to acquire it is somehow complicated which I may not even have time to go and get it so I just make use of the debit card I have that I can easily use without any condition or terms, but this actually depends on the business one is going into.

Both of them are essential in offline and online transactions. They have their own roles to play when doing some kinds transactions. Even if I never used credit card before to purchase things online, or take loans from the government or bank, I believe both are still instrumental in our daily funds transactions.

How about you?
I prefer to use credit card because Credit cards give you access to a line of debt issued by a bank. Debit cards deduct money directly from your bank account. Credit cards offer better consumer protection through warranties and fraud protection but are costlier. Debit cards offer less protection, but they have lower fees.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds