Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What do you prefer to use, debit or credit card?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement Placeholder
As much as possible, I refuse to use credit card. So as long as I have some cash or a balance ony debit card, I prefer to use it. Although it's great to have an option.

How about you?
I have learned that credit cards are only a backup option in specific and necessary cases, many times they are handled as an asset when in reality they are a liability, I prefer to use my debit card and what I have available in my bank account, so no I generate debt and manage my money better

Debit card. Credit card has its own advantages but c'mon it doesn't feel nice knowing fully well your debt is accumulating.

I also prefer the debit card. Although this has to with the type of transactions one is usually involved in. You can as well get both cards for ease of doing business.

My choice is debit cards, with them I have my administration and without debts, credit cards although I have them, it is very rare that I use them, only in emergencies since it carries debts.

We don't have credit cards in our country. Debit cards are better thou because you won't be owning anybody any dime. It's safer and better.

I have learned that credit cards are only a backup option in specific and necessary cases, many times they are handled as an asset when in reality they are a liability, I prefer to use my debit card and what I have available in my bank account

Each has its own importance and benefits, but I'd prefer debit card since using credit card is solely dependent on your credit score which could either mean more debt for you or less debt.

I use and prefer debit card.
Why I don't like credit card is Fraud. Just like anywhere in the world: your card gets stolen, you're in hot soup if you don't report to your bank so they could immediately block the card.
Another problem is that many online merchants do not accept credit card payments from Nigerian due to the high number of fraudulent transactions originating from Nigeria.

As much as possible, I refuse to use credit card. So as long as I have some cash or a balance ony debit card, I prefer to use it. Although it's great to have an option.

How about you?
I prefer both cards because both cards have their own value and have different features. Important for me is the card should be easy to use for the important purposes .

I've had a credit card before and while it's good to have, if you have no discipline, you can soon find yourself in a mess. I decided ages ago to pay off mine, cut it up and swore never to get another. So I much prefer a prepaid card or a debit card.

Though both cards have their advantages and disadvantages, but I rather go for debit card. Moreover I've never used a credit card before and I've had little or no problems is my debit card so I will definitely go with debit.

I would definitely prefer to make use of the debit card anytime any day. This is so as not to spend over my limits. I do not want to be tempted to spend more than the cash I have available in my accounts. However, those who use the credit card surely have good reasons to do so.

In this part of the world we mostly use debit cards... I prefer using the debit card because it curtails the way I spend... if I had credit card I would spend unnecessarily and run into debts which I won't be able to come out from

Both are good to using, I prefer using debit card than credit card here in nigeria there is not like credit card we online have debit card and everybody make use of debit card to withdraw money anytime they want to make use of their money in their bank account

But both of them has important work to do some are saying that them prefer credit card other debit card not knowing that each of them work different things

I prefer to use debit card. Though credit card also has its benefits but no matter how benefits it may get. I do not like to use it. As for me, debit card is the best, I do not have any issue with it since I'm being using it.

Although both of them perform different task and functions, but I still prefer debit card to credit card because I don't find myself using credit card like that because I mostly make use of debit cards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds