Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What do you last regret purchasing?

Martee

Mythical member
Credits
What the last thing you purchased that you really regret buying? For me, It was those two bars of chocolate. Kind of made me real sick ._.

What about you? I'm sure we have some stories to tell! :p

Advertisement Placeholder
A $15 software that was like WHCMS- I never used it...
My second lowend vps + proxy domains- stupid idea to make money with adf.ly
The two ebooks I bought- Neither work properly- overhyped.
The 4 chocolate bars in one day (well three and a half, I gave half away)- that was just stupid, but I eat healthy most of the time.

Those are all the things I regret purchasing in the last few months- the last thing would be
The 4 chocolate bars in one day (well three and a half, I gave half away)- that was just stupid, but I eat healthy most of the time.

I was in desperate need of a phone case but nowhere had any clear cheap ones at the time I needed one.
I ended up spending £10 on a black phone case that I no longer use. I regret spending so much on a phone case and I can say I will never be spending that much again for one.

The last few clothes I purchased online were what I regret buying. I ordered them all the way from China but they came and wasn't exactly what I had in mind. This is the last time I'm ordering clothes online.

The new car I bought was a complete waste of money. I don't really think I needed the car because after using it for about a month, I lost interest in it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds