Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What cause a person to take a second job?

I think the only thing that will make us to take a second job is not getting paid a good amount, if you are not being paid a good amount I think most people will prefer taking another job.
Many things can cause a person to takes a second job it's can be low salary, or it's can be that the job is stressing the person so much, so this can be only reason that can make one to take second job.

Advertisement Placeholder
That is actually very true. there are some countries where by quick offline gigs are readily available and people can actually do them in order to make money for themselves on daily basis.

This is the main reason why certain kind of sites like Fiverr gained so much popularity. When Fiverr gained popularity, many other people also started and created sites like Fiverr.

If you are not ok with the job I think you can decide to resign, sometimes is not all about earning money we need to go for things that will be of much help to us.

That's just it, we work to earn money if you are not comfortable doing what you are doing I don't think that's a good idea, always do what you are comfortable doing.
That's absolutely true, if you are not being paid a good amount of money, I think it will be a good idea to look for something else that will be of a good importance to you.

If the revenue from the first work is insufficient to cover one's needs, getting a second job can be necessary. This is actually advised given the state of the global economy.

Since we are working in other people's company to make end meet and take care of the family , when the money we are making is not sufficient , then we need to take anither job to make more money.

could be due to the fact that their current job is not paying them well enough to finance most of their needs comfortably so the opt to taking a second job so they can increase their income.

could be due to the fact that their current job is not paying them well enough to finance most of their needs comfortably so the opt to taking a second job so they can increase their income.
We take on a second job simply because we need more money to take care of our responsibilities because the present job might not be fetching enough money to satisfy our need .

Normally some people don't trust the organisation they are working in. They tend to believe that they could easily be sacked. That is why some people will likely choose to take a second job as a form of job security in case one is not working out.

Most of these things depends on where some people are working. Some people understand that where they are working is not trusted that's the main reason they might want to take another job to prevent being disappointed

There are numerous reasons why someone could pursue a second job. Anybody who perceives an opportunity to take on a second work without it negatively hurting the first one will, in my opinion, do so if the first job is insufficient to cover their bills.

its just that one source of income is not enough to foot your bills nowadays, so multiple streams of income is advisable, with that, you can have a sustainable means of income and financial stability

The main motivation for most people to take on a second job is to increase their income, whether it is to pay off debt, cover seasonal or vacation costs, or just to have more money to cover everyday expenses. Sometimes people will take on a second job for various reasons, such as to keep themselves active, to expand their professional network, or to obtain expertise in a new industry.

The main motivation for most people to take on a second job is to increase their income, whether it is to pay off debt, cover seasonal or vacation costs, or just to have more money to cover everyday expenses. Sometimes people will take on a second job for various reasons, such as to keep themselves active, to expand their professional network, or to obtain expertise in a new industry.
That's true, if you have two income streams or even more you'll definitely enjoy whatever you are doing, having more than one income streams will help your life financially.

Some do it because an economic reason, they must earn more in order to live. Some do it because they are bored in general and they must find an employment. And some have a hobby that could be used for a second job and then he double earns, he earns money, and he earns an hobby. So tell me what do you think?
People usually take a second job because they are not satisfied with the job that they are doing or because the job they are doing is not enough to give them a lot of money so they will find other means.

People usually take a second job because they are not satisfied with the job that they are doing or because the job they are doing is not enough to give them a lot of money so they will find other means.
Yes, i like the idea of having a multiple income streams, to me taking a second job is good, but what do you think about focusing on the one you have? I think it will be good and you'll give it your time.
Yes, i like the idea of having a multiple income streams, to me taking a second job is good, but what do you think about focusing on the one you have? I think it will be good and you'll give it your time.

It is very good to have multiple streams of income because you'll be getting money from different places and you can even save some money from the ones that you are getting

It is very good to have multiple streams of income because you'll be getting money from different places and you can even save some money from the ones that you are getting
That's true, but let's say you have a profitable business that will earn you a considerable amount of money, in this case I don't think having other business will help. What do you think?

That's true, but let's say you have a profitable business that will earn you a considerable amount of money, in this case I don't think having other business will help. What do you think?
I still think it will be good to run a side business even though you are earning an amount of money that will be enough for yourself. Even the richest man in the world has a lot of business

This could be due to the fact that their current job is not paying them well enough to finance most of their needs comfortably so the opt to taking a second job so they can increase their income.

Personally I believe that it is as a result of always having the need to make more money because of the higher responsibilities people need to take care of which means that one source of income will never be enough.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds