Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What cause a person to take a second job?

The one of the things that will make you go for the second job ,. dumping the first one is when you have secured ab etter paying job. You will not hesitate to leave the job.
Actually that is the first thing and major thing that make many people to leave their first job and go to the second job as far the second job pay is more than at the first job.

Advertisement Placeholder
That's just it, you need to have money before you can get what you want, I believe finding the right person is all that
Matter's, you know out wealth is not in what we have but in what we know.
Probably if I have the money I will choose cryptocurrency because I understand it to be a profitable skill . what about you , if you have the money what skill will you learn currently ?

I think the only thing that will make us to take a second job is not getting paid a good amount, if you are not being paid a good amount I think most people will prefer taking another job.

I believe there are several factors that caused people to quit there job for another it may either be some physical factors which is associated with there health and also environmental factors most especially in some areas where there is always conflict.
I think the only thing that will make us to take a second job is not getting paid a good amount, if you are not being paid a good amount I think most people will prefer taking another job.
Actually payment of good amount of money at work can also contribute to that but there are some reasons that are beyond the issues of money most especially when it has to do with your safety.

Probably, it is always very important and necessary for you to have skills if you really want to make reasonable amount of money on the internet. There are several places to acquire good skills.

There are so many folks who are not paid properly or who are underpaid and this is the main reason why they tend to accept two jobs and this is what makes them financially stable.

You are right, if you are not been well paid you can decide to take another job, but in my own idea starting up a business Will be a good idea, you don't have to depend on anybody for money.

There are so many folks who are not paid properly or who are underpaid and this is the main reason why they tend to accept two jobs and this is what makes them financially stable.
That is actually very true. there are some countries where by quick offline gigs are readily available and people can actually do them in order to make money for themselves on daily basis.

You are right, if you are not been well paid you can decide to take another job, but in my own idea starting up a business Will be a good idea, you don't have to depend on anybody for money.
That's completely true, if you are looking for a Best way to be financially independent I'll advise you to start up a business, this will help you in terms of earning money.

That's completely true, if you are looking for a Best way to be financially independent I'll advise you to start up a business, this will help you in terms of earning money.
Starting up your own business is not a easy thing,but if you really want to make your ends meet you have to make it possible, and most importantly you need to have a capital.

Starting up your own business is not a easy thing,but if you really want to make your ends meet you have to make it possible, and most importantly you need to have a capital.
That's true, if you really want something you need to try all the best you could to take it, this not the time to be playing around you have to seize those kinds of opportunities.

Sometimes greed makes people to takes a second job. am saying these based on experience someone who is working happily, earning good salary will love to still have another instead of his brother due to some conditions attached to it.

Extra income is often the primary reason an individual will work at multiple jobs. Although the second (or third) job's pay is usually less than his or her primary pay, it still helps the worker add extra income to his or her household.

Taking a second job might be as a result of the fact that you want to increase your sources of income for financial freedom or it might be as a result of dissatisfaction from work.
Yes, taking a second job can be so many reasons why the person need second job, maybe the current job is not paying well or maybe the job is giving the stress that is only reason one can need a second job.

Yes, taking a second job can be so many reasons why the person need second job, maybe the current job is not paying well or maybe the job is giving the stress that is only reason one can need a second job.
If you are not been paid well in your current job, it could lead to finding job elsewhere.
I am very certain that if the work condition is reasonable there wouldn't be any need to search for job elsewhere.

Because the reason why some people look for second job many people complain about their jobs, because the one they are working with are not paying them as they want, that is their most reason.

I think it is pure lack of satisfaction with the present job. It can be financial or physical lack of satisfaction or any other sort of thing.
Some do because of the comfort a job affords them.

I take second jobs when I need more money for an investment or something I'd like to do and will need some extra to get there a little faster.

Extra income is often the primary reason an individual will work at multiple jobs. Although the second (or third) job's pay is usually less than his or her primary pay, it still helps the worker add extra income to his or her household.
You are right, we all work online to make out ends meet, it will be a good idea to have a multiple income streams, if you have a multiple income streams you can be free from financial hardship.

If you want to make money online without skills then it is possible but you will be making a little amount of money which may not be able to take care of your needs. That is why it is important to venture into a proper business online to be successful.

There are so many people who tend to make money online but they have a harder time making big amounts of money because they are not that skillful and this could cause many problems. Learning a skill is very important.

There are so many people who tend to make money online but they have a harder time making big amounts of money because they are not that skillful and this could cause many problems. Learning a skill is very important.
Probably, it's not possible for you to make something tangible on the Internet if you do not have the necessary skills. You need to dedicate your time to make the necessary things in order to be successful.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds