Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What cause a person to take a second job?

That's true, if you really want something you need to try all the best you could to take it, this not the time to be playing around you have to seize those kinds of opportunities.
You have said it all, if you want to get something you have to do everything possible to get it, but many people nowadays don't really understand this.

Advertisement Placeholder
People do it most time because their first job couldn't pay all their bills. There's no point in sticking to only one job when the job could not meet all your need. Some people also do it because they have extra hours left after finishing their task at their first job. Instead of letting the hour waste, why not maximise by having second job.

The bad economy of a country could also be a factor that could make people to take a second job. Inflation is as a result of poor economy and this is the reason why people are taking second job.

You have said it all, if you want to get something you have to do everything possible to get it, but many people nowadays don't really understand this.
That's right, your level of seriousness will determines everything if you are a serious type you'll definitely get the best you want, the question here is are you serious?

That's right, your level of seriousness will determines everything if you are a serious type you'll definitely get the best you want, the question here is are you serious?
That's completely true, if you are taking what you do serious I believe you will stand a better chance of succeeding, and also having a good mindset is very important.

That's completely true, if you are taking what you do serious I believe you will stand a better chance of succeeding, and also having a good mindset is very important.
That's right, if you have a good mindset you'll have a lot of experience on different things, is not all about earning money is about having a proper mindset

I think the only reason that makes lot's of people to take a second job is because they don't earn enough to take good care of their needs, this the reason that made people most take a second job.
That is a fact though,but some other factors can make him to want to get a new job,the condition of service as well as his inability to see prospect on where he is going with the organisation is another.

That's right, if you have a good mindset you'll have a lot of experience on different things, is not all about earning money is about having a proper mindset
That's completely true, having a good mindset will help you in succeeding, not only that but you need to blend many things together before you can gain success.

That's completely true, having a good mindset will help you in succeeding, not only that but you need to blend many things together before you can gain success.
Success requires hard work, if you are not hard working then success is not for you, you can't gain success if you are lazy you need to stand up on your feet.

Success requires hard work, if you are not hard working then success is not for you, you can't gain success if you are lazy you need to stand up on your feet.
That's completely true, you can only gain success if you are hard working,but if you are a lazy type you'll not have success, you need to change your mindset.

That's completely true, you can only gain success if you are hard working,but if you are a lazy type you'll not have success, you need to change your mindset.
Success is not for the lazy individuals, if you want to succeed and you are lazy that means you are not serious, you have to take every single thing serious before you can succeed.

Success is not for the lazy individuals, if you want to succeed and you are lazy that means you are not serious, you have to take every single thing serious before you can succeed.
You are right sir, if you are not serious there's no way you can gain success, having a good mindset is very important you have to know this, it will help you a lot.

One of the reason people usually go out to look for a second job is due to the amount of time they are usually free and another reason is when they are looking for a way to increase their earning to get a project done.

You are right sir, if you are not serious there's no way you can gain success, having a good mindset is very important you have to know this, it will help you a lot.
That's just it, experience is very important but no matter how experienced you are if you don't have the mindset all is vanity, having the experience alone is not enough.

I do offline jobs because of my financial ends that needed to be met.
The truth is that I don't intend on working or having a job forever because it may not bring me what I want.

That's just it, experience is very important but no matter how experienced you are if you don't have the mindset all is vanity, having the experience alone is not enough.
That's true, the road to success is very big, you need to blend a lot of things before you can actually get the best results you want, you need to work hard before you can achieve that.

That's true, the road to success is very big, you need to blend a lot of things before you can actually get the best results you want, you need to work hard before you can achieve that.
If you are not ok with the job you have you can decide to take another one, or if you are not comfortable with it, but I don't really think job's are good way to earn money.

If you are not ok with the job you have you can decide to take another one, or if you are not comfortable with it, but I don't really think job's are good way to earn money.
That's just it, we work to earn money if you are not comfortable doing what you are doing I don't think that's a good idea, always do what you are comfortable doing.

Hardship cause people to take another job. They probably don't earn enough to take care of their basic needs and so they have to get another job to take care of their basic needs.

The main reason why we take another job is that we don't make the neccesary money needed to make end meet , or if the business we are doing is not yielding , so we need better job to help,

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds