Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What businesses will have the most problems during a recession?

Joshua Farrell

Captain Junkie
Credits

I think those businesses that have the most negative impact, are small, locally owned businesses, computer and office supplies stores, furniture stores, and car lots.

Advertisement Placeholder
In short, I think all businesses that are offline will suffer the most out of economic recession. That is why I support those that believe all businesses should be taken on-line.

During the recession the only things that actually matters to anyone is how they can be able to survive,and food businesswas actually boomng.But the busineses that actually suffer are clothing and shoes business,accessores and other non essencial items do suffer.

During the recession the only things that actually matters to anyone is how they can be able to survive,and food businesswas actually boomng.But the busineses that actually suffer are clothing and shoes business,accessores and other non essencial items do suffer.
I don't believe shoes and lothing will suffer during recession. These businesses are among the basic necessities of man. We will still need to wear clothes no matter how bad the economy is.

I think those businesses that have the most negative impact, are small, locally owned businesses, computer and office supplies stores, furniture stores, and car lots.
All most the business will be affected during recession because almost all business and services are interrelated once one goods or services is affected it will affect others business who relie on the them directly or indirectly.

Some businesses that'll have the most challenge or problem during recession are arts, computer business, car business and construction

During recession many businesses don't do well as a result of lack of money. Car dealers, furniture stores and those that sells building materials tend to make very low sells this period since people don't really go for this stuffs when there's less money at hand. Getting all these requires much money to get them and maintain them.

Just businesses that depend too much on the intervention of government the most businesses that will be most affected during name section because reception is as a result of bad government policies as it relate to a country's economy.

In short, I think all businesses that are offline will suffer the most out of economic recession. That is why I support those that believe all businesses should be taken on-line.
You have a point there, majority and if not all the business taking place offline would be affected by the recession and it would be best if they most the business online, but truth be told we cannot completely substrate the use of offline completely in business

If recession occurs now, the businesses that will suffer are the ones who have no online presence or site where they maintain their customers, and also those operating businesses that are outside of the basic human needs( Food, shelter and clothing).

Well I dont think their is any form of business which will prosper during recession so to me all form of business suffer most during recession because this is a period of economic breakdown and lack of economic control by the government of that particular state.

There is no business that will not have problems during recession. Once the prices of some raw materials rises it will affects the end products as well.

Well during the reccetion the only business that suffered was the fashion world because everybody where scared of their lifes and there were no places to dress to.

Mostly the small or local businesses tends to suffer recession while online businesses still manages to survive it.

It would affect all businesses whether directly or indirectly. I believe those business that would face the wrath more are the importation companies

I am hundred percent sure that offline business will really be affected if recession comes in again expecially if the recession has to do with curfew

I presume business like clothing and accessories would be adversely affected during recession because everyone will want to work on a scale of preference.

As long as recession is concern offline business, business like transportation business, business that involve sales of perfumes creams

To each his own view on this subject. To me, I think the type of business tht will be worst hit in times of recession will be the businesses that are into production. The cost of raw materials will make things very difficult for these ones

Yeah, you have mentioned it all in your post thread because most of this thing you mention here is not part of our basic need so if there is any recession the business owner and their workers will suffer for it I guess.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds