Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What businesses will have the most problems during a recession?

I think the business that falls under the secondary needs of people will suffer during the time of recession. Any business that associate with fun will have problem doing the time of recession.

Advertisement Placeholder
I do not totally agree though you are partly correct. From previous experiences during recession, I noticed that most businesses whether big or small were affected by the recession. The only businesses I noticed were not affected were the healthcare sectors/businesses and food businesses. These are some of the only businesses that are recession proof.

The business that can have problem during recession is offline business, because theses will cause many people not to becoming to your business.
Do you mean all offline business? Or are there specific offline business you think would be affected more when there is a recession.

Not only this afformentioned businesses will have issues during recession. Even larger organization records losses when it happens. Multinational companies might be affected too.

When there is recession, I think all business will go hamper badly. Recession is when business do not make profits, they start cutting staff, a lot of people will lose jobs and do not have income to buy things, even necessary things.

What businesses will have the most problems during a recession?

I think those businesses that have the most negative impact, are small, locally owned businesses, computer and office supplies stores, furniture stores, and car lots.
Small business is going to be thoroughly affected during a recession because they don't have a back up capital. In fact all the offline business will be affected by the recession.

For me the businesses that have problem during recession are the small businesses and businesses that are not related to food like furniture, POS, fashion business, shoes,bags, accessories etc

Those that are really affected during this period are those that are operating small business.

The business that has problem during recession was traveling business. This affects travel and tours to the extent of closing their flight and pay off their employees.

Well, I don't think there is any business that is free from recession or any that will suffer recession. so the economy is affected, all the business ventures are also affect.

This is a very important issue worth discussing. In my opinion, all businesses will suffer because some businesses depend on some other businesses directly or indirectly just as someone already pointed out above. It is just my opinion though. Thanks for sharing.

There is no specific business that will be able to overcome the effect of recession ,since it involves buying and selling of products then all businesses will be greatly affected during this period of time.

small businesses will suffer the most during recession. recession is the most difficult situation of a country. but well invested businesses will not suffer during recession.

In short, I think all businesses that are offline will suffer the most out of economic recession. That is why I support those that believe all businesses should be taken on-line.
You are quite , i believe all business offline including small and big business will be affected by recessions, because of curfews and stuffs, only online business can survive it.

Well, best on my experience, I dint think thetr is any particular business ventures that will be badly affected as a result of the recession. this is because if a country is under recession, all the economic activities will be affected both internal and external.

During an economic recession, I think majority of the physical businesses suffer the most problems.
Apart from few like trading especially of food items.
Businesses that are likely to suffer most problems during the recession would be small businesses.
Especially those with no solid sales or huge customer base.
Businesses with no online presence may not thrive well during a recession.

Well, best on my experience, I dint think thetr is any particular business ventures that will be badly affected as a result of the recession. this is because if a country is under recession, all the economic activities will be affected both internal and external.
I don't even understand you, you should understand what recession is all about because in a situation like this every business in the country will be affected, you won't be able to see any company or business that won't be affected when the country is in a serious recession

This is a very important issue worth discussing. In my opinion, all businesses will suffer because some businesses depend on some other businesses directly or indirectly just as someone already pointed out above. It is just my opinion though. Thanks for sharing.
I completely agree with you. I like your point of views almost all businesses suffer during recession because they are independent.

Businesses that have the whole of their operations and activities completely offline are going to be so much affected by the pandemic. This is because the lockdown would mean they will not be able to see so many customers.

I think, when the nation economy is affected due to either recession or any economic situation, there is no any specific kind of business that may or can not be affected. the fact is that all business get affected.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds