Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What businesses do well during the recession?

Joshua Farrell

Captain Junkie
Credits
What businesses generally do well during the recession?

I think general stores, marketplaces and farmers markets tend to do generally good during a recession.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well I dont think any business will function or perform more better during the period of recession, rather they business will only decline in the output and even the input because the economy at large has be affected and it also affects the people spending.

The foodstuffs or staple foods business do well during the recession and anytime irrespective of the inflation. This is because foods are daily needs, also you find a lot of people buying more food during the recession due to the fear of a higher inflation as the recession eats deeper

Food items is the best for the season of recession because no matter what is happening people will still have to eat despite the increase food is essential

I dont think there is any kind of business operation that will prosper during recession only if I can say illegal business operation like the sales of hard drugs etc. this is because recession time is the time of hard economic experience that breaks down the operation of the government and the people in business.

One of the few businesses that do well during recession is food stuff business. No matter how bad the economy is people must feed. That's why food stuff business would always survive

Well to me there's no any business that would functions during recession because when there's economics recession nothing will go well, so the what to do is finding very good business to do even though there's recession in a country you've no problems or nothing to be worried about.

I think general stores, marketplaces and farmers markets tend to do generally good during a recession.
I think the businesses that do well in recession are those big businesses that have a hood workforce and a big financial outlays. This kind of businesses are better suited to be able to navigate around any form of recession better than smaller businesses.

The business that do well during recession was betting business because people don't have anywhere to go to that to operate their phone, the business that go well is online business mostly

Any business that provide basic necessities will do well during recession. Food, for instance will continue striving despite the recession.

One basic need of man is food, during recession people try to stock their houses with food so that they have what to eat and don't run out of food, so I feel selling of food stuffs will do since it's what we can't do without.

Please letting that guns were doing the research on how does businesses that has little turn on affiliation with the government as this business is improving to be very independent from anything that affect the government so therefore they will be able to stand the test of time whenever there is any form of recession.

Another one is the health sector, no matter how much recession the country falls into, or no matter how hard things get, when it comes to health issues we do not joke with it, we still go for our various treatments, buy the required drugs needed to survive.

I think all form of business suffer in all.aspecr of their operation mostly during the time of economic recession because there will be total economic breakdown and lack of economic control so all business are involved in the suffering.

Things are usually hard during the recession, as increase in one produce can easily influence the rise in other produce.
businesses which usually do not suffer during the recession are those that deal in food stuff, because no matter how cost of food stuff increases. people will still have to eat.

I believe every business suffers weather directly or indirectly. I think the most business to benefit from recession would be exportation business

Once recession begins I feel the business that does well is the telecommunication business because most persons will want to communicate with their customer and family

The business that thrive very well during the reccssion is the agriculture sector,during that period everybody was reduce to how they can survive.That was the basic.And also anothe business that thrive is the health sector products.

Food businesses, pharmacy business and financial institutions thrive well during recession because no matter the level of recession, when the need arises, you'll have to satisfy all three that I've stated.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds