Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What businesses do well during the recession?

Online businesses will do well because everyone. Will probably resort to buying and selling online, ordering of foodstuffs,clothing,drugs and any item at all which is available

Advertisement Placeholder
What businesses generally do well during the recession?

I think general stores, marketplaces and farmers markets tend to do generally good during a recession.
Well, you are right on this thread about the kind of businesses that could do well during the time of recession because in my country now those people selling food are making a lot of profit from it.

Well, you are right on this thread about the kind of businesses that could do well during the time of recession because in my country now those people selling food are making a lot of profit from it.
Yes, food is one thing that everyone would want to buy no matter how hard things get. Like in my country whenever there is an increase of pice in food, people would complain and blame the government but they would still buy it, not matter how cost it becomes.

Businesses that deal with essential products would always stay afloat even in a recession because basic needs like food, clothing and shelter would always be on a high priority especially food

I think general stores, marketplaces and farmers markets tend to do generally good during a recession.
During recession I think the business that do well is farming because most people will just venture into it, even if there is recession people must eat.

Businesses will be affected during a recession whether we like it or not. It does not matter if it was an essential market or not. I think the businesses that were doing well before the recession could maintain that rhythm, businesses that has to do with essential necessities.

During recession price of commodity became higher and the standard of living is generally very high but investing on businesses that provide basic amenities can be very profitable example Agricultural

The foodstuffs or staple foods business do well during the recession and anytime irrespective of the inflation. This is because foods are daily needs, also you find a lot of people buying more food during the recession due to the fear of a higher inflation as the recession eats deeper
We can't do without food inflation or no inflation human must definitely eat. Foodstuffs business will also strives during recession and even during the pandemic.

You are right. However, many marketplaces and supermarkets suffered a lot during this pandemic. They did not did well during that time. I think home delivery business did much better job during the pandemic because they were being used by people to order food and other stuff as well..

Agricultural business because people have to eat, medical business because people will still sick, water business because water is very important to every human.

I believe that generally businesses that are in like education and healthcare always flourished during the recession because they do not change so much during the whole period. They also receive a lot of help .

During recession, the business I think does well is trading of food items.
Those who traded food times still had people patronizing them. They didn't suffer much because an increase in cost of items affected the selling price.
People will still buy at the high price and avert hunger.

The businesses that does well during the recession are food markets and drug stores because everyone will be looking for a way to survive the isolation

The businesses that does well during the recession are food markets and drug stores because everyone will be looking for a way to survive the isolation
Very true, food and drugs are two very important things people would always make use of, thus would always be on demand. No matter the cost of food, we have no choice but to buy it, no matter how cost drugs and treatment are, we would still go for it when we need it

Farming is the business I feel will do well during recession because no matter how hard things become for people, they still have to feed

During a recession I want to think there will be very highr rate if inflation everywhere in the country. I believe at this period, businesses into the money exchange will be making a lot from that situation

Recession means businesses are failing or having poor sales because people do not have money to buy products and services. Therefore, people will buy only essentials like foods, medicines, etc. during recession.

I think there are some few businesses that can still be functioning even during recession as they are the basic necessities of man. Food selling and telecommunication businesses will still work well. It is just my opinion.

Recession means businesses are failing or having poor sales because people do not have money to buy products and services. Therefore, people will buy only essentials like foods, medicines, etc. during recession.
You are right during inflation many don't have much to spend. So they spend only on the basic need such as food, shelter etc. Anything outside of it will not be needed.

During recession it will be almost impossible for any business to work perfectly because it's going to be very difficult for every business .Every business depend on the economy for their operation and when the economy is bad then obviously all business will be bad.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds