Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What businesses do well during the recession?

Agricultural sector continues to do well no matter the situation of the country , because people are always feeling no matter how bad the economy is going to be at all. This makes it a very profitable sector .

Advertisement Placeholder
Agricultural sector continues to do well no matter the situation of the country , because people are always feeling no matter how bad the economy is going to be at all. This makes it a very profitable sector .
Agricultural business will always do well anytime anyday most especially during recession , most especially food crop business ,fish and snailry , apicilture and bee farming business.

Agricultural business will always do well anytime anyday most especially during recession , most especially food crop business ,fish and snailry , apicilture and bee farming business.
Fish pond business is one that I have seen it continuously become appreciated and valuable within the very short period of time, and those who are into it are really making lots of profits.

Whenever there is a recession there is almost always a case where food prices are going to be increase in the prices of food and that I believe is a velocity that usually benefits a lot whenever there is this occurrence.

I think the business that do well in this recension is online business because offline business is not functioning very good because of pandemic, the only way you can do well in business is online.

What businesses generally do well during the recession?

I think general stores, marketplaces and farmers markets tend to do generally good during a recession.
Yes I agree with you because one thing is sure, no matter how hard a recession hits, people must always eat. So general stores, market places or any business associated with feeding will do well during recession

I won't be surprised to find out that every business will be struggling during recession . This is always a national effect in the economic situation of a
country and every business that falls within that country will always be affected.

Mostly all the business will suffer a major setback during the recession because recession is meant to affect every business negatively but still there are some business that will thrive , most especially food business .

The business that can adjust during the times of recession could do well. During the pandemic, the food and goods delivery service was performing much better as compare to other businesses.

Grocery business is one of the businesses that does well or did well during the Corona virus pandemic lockdown. People who do this kind of business made a whole lot of money from this part of the world.

Grocery business is one of the businesses that does well or did well during the Corona virus pandemic lockdown. People who do this kind of business made a whole lot of money from this part of the world.

Yes, this is because grocery business is a kind of business that would run no matter what. However, during the pandemic the mode of running the grocery business changed. Many people began ordering groceries at home rather than physically visiting the stores.

Yes, this is because grocery business is a kind of business that would run no matter what. However, during the pandemic the mode of running the grocery business changed. Many people began ordering groceries at home rather than physically visiting the stores.
Yes, the people who run such businesses will even make more money because the cost of delivering the product to the doorstep of people will be high, so they will add more money to it.

Yes, the people who run such businesses will even make more money because the cost of delivering the product to the doorstep of people will be high, so they will add more money to it.

I think that many people used many different kinds of apps during the pandemic and the business of food delivery app was also rising at that time due to pandemic.

I think that many people used many different kinds of apps during the pandemic and the business of food delivery app was also rising at that time due to pandemic.
Yes, a lot of people were afraid to go out so they had to use those kind of apps during the Corona virus pandemic. The people who did those kind of business is made a lot of money from it.

I have a friend in one particular country that thrives in doing online business during the recession in their country and he's living a good life though many people are complaining in his country .

The foodstuffs or staple foods business do well during the recession and anytime irrespective of the inflation. This is because foods are daily needs, also you find a lot of people buying more food during the recession due to the fear of a higher inflation as the recession eats deeper

I also believe that foodstuff business is something that always do well whether the country is in recession or not because people will always eat no matter the economic situation of the country. Hunger doesn't look at recession.

During a recession, certain types of businesses tend to fare better than others. Healthcare services, discount retailers, repair and maintenance services, debt collector agencies and online businesses.

I also believe that foodstuff business is something that always do well whether the country is in recession or not because people will always eat no matter the economic situation of the country. Hunger doesn't look at recession.

In many countries substandard food products are being sold and people cannot buy hygienic and clean food because such kind of food products are quite expensive. This is why it is very crucial to make sure that you consume healthy food all the time. Unfortunately, healthy food like dry fruit, fruits, fish, etc are very expensive in here. Even vegetables have also become quite expensive now.

In many countries substandard food products are being sold and people cannot buy hygienic and clean food because such kind of food products are quite expensive. This is why it is very crucial to make sure that you consume healthy food all the time. Unfortunately, healthy food like dry fruit, fruits, fish, etc are very expensive in here. Even vegetables have also become quite expensive now.

This is actually the reality all over the world as well because whenever it comes to getting a healthy food, they are always very expensive but what can people do other than make do with what they can afford and hope that it doesn't cause any serious health issues for them.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds