Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What business are you afraid to get into?

Smokey

Service Team
Service Team
Website
www.revillution.net
Credits
Are there any businesses you'd be afraid to get into? For me, it'd probably be anything to do with food. I'm not very good at cooking despite being quite the foodie and loving food. I don't think i'd be able to ever run a restaurant or anything like that. I don't have the ability to cook too many dishes and I don't think it'd work out.

Advertisement Placeholder
Are there any businesses you'd be afraid to get into? For me, it'd probably be anything to do with food. I'm not very good at cooking despite being quite the foodie and loving food. I don't think i'd be able to ever run a restaurant or anything like that. I don't have the ability to cook too many dishes and I don't think it'd work out.

I am afraid to be a part of any kind of business that involves risking your life. There are many people who usually opt for many risky businesses that not only involve risking your money, but your life as well. These are the kind of businesses that i would never get involved in.

I can actually tell you from experience that managing and running a restaurant business is something that is very tough and stressful for someone to do. It is a business that requires a lot of work is to be able to successfully carry it out. The risks in it are massive.

I don't like to use the word afraid, but I think I would never try doing a business that doe snot interest me. It doe snot matter whether the business has potential or not, if I have no interest, I wouldn't try it. Likewise, if I do not have the knowledge and skills, I would never try that business.

I am afraid to be a part of any kind of business that involves risking your life. There are many people who usually opt for many risky businesses that not only involve risking your money, but your life as well. These are the kind of businesses that i would never get involved in.

There's no kind of job that's going to put my life at risk which I would have any interest in doing. It's when you're alive that you can be able to enjoy the money you make from that kind of business. Even businesses that's too risky in terms of what you will lose isn't what I would be interested in doing.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds