Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Has your business ever been featured on a business site/magazine?

Well, the trend has changed a bit now. Now there are many elderly people who tend to read magazines on their phones. There are many applications created by many magazine owners and they promote their business through such manner.
There will come a time when the print section of journalism is going to die off because of how dominating the use of social media have become in news and all other information dissemination. Print is a lot work and reach is limited.

Advertisement Placeholder
There are many retirees who always read newspaper. There are many other people such as stay at home moms as well who also read newspapers and magazines. This is the kind of audience who reads magazines in here most of the time. I personally do not read newspaper.

It's just like what I said before about some not reading printed copies of anything flyers and few being into reading them, an incident happened today in my face. A man was given a flyer about a new electronics company's products. He didn't even look at it and squeezed it immediately.

Actually many people do read the prints these days but that does not reduce it's importance. The cost of placing your business on the front pages of magazines and reputable reputable newspaper are expensive and that usually scare people.
Making the front page or back page of any reputable newspaper is very costly. The cost which it's going to take, if your business isn't big sell in thousands to recover the cost and give you profit, it's not a good advertising campaign.

Making the front page or back page of any reputable newspaper is very costly. The cost which it's going to take, if your business isn't big sell in thousands to recover the cost and give you profit, it's not a good advertising campaign.

If you look at it from the other side, it is not a bad thing to do because you are giving your business an exposure that you can't get easily elsewhere. So, when you pay for having your business featured, it can be seen as doing something for the future and not for a quick gain.

If you look at it from the other side, it is not a bad thing to do because you are giving your business an exposure that you can't get easily elsewhere. So, when you pay for having your business featured, it can be seen as doing something for the future and not for a quick gain.
If the worth of your business isn't high, you will not be able to afford paying for your business to grace the front page of a magazine. Popular magazines advertisement is very expensive. Paying too much for advertisement isn't a good business decision.

If the worth of your business isn't high, you will not be able to afford paying for your business to grace the front page of a magazine. Popular magazines advertisement is very expensive. Paying too much for advertisement isn't a good business decision.

Exactly! I do not think that popular magazines feature least popular businesses. The fact remains that they promote businesses that spend money in order to do so. As far as I can feel, I think that they require money in order to get your business featured on their magazines.

Exactly! I do not think that popular magazines feature least popular businesses. The fact remains that they promote businesses that spend money in order to do so. As far as I can feel, I think that they require money in order to get your business featured on their magazines.
The cost it takes to put your business ad on the page of US magazine is unbelievable. In US TIME Magazine, for a black and white one third of a page, it costs $77,600 and $172,400 for full page. For a color ad, it's $119,300 for one third of a page and $265,300 for full page ad in color. This gives you a clear picture of the kind of business which can advertise on a popular magazines.

Well, the trend has changed a bit now. Now there are many elderly people who tend to read magazines on their phones. There are many applications created by many magazine owners and they promote their business through such manner.

This is equally the same way that I you go about reading any kind of newspapers because you can actually find everything online and smartphone have actually made it very easy for you to even have the application of those media houses where they publish their news. When I am reading newspapers online in this manner, it is not going to be feasible for me to advertise my business on the printed copies when I can actually advertise it online on those newspaper's website.

This is equally the same way that I you go about reading any kind of newspapers because you can actually find everything online and smartphone have actually made it very easy for you to even have the application of those media houses where they publish their news. When I am reading newspapers online in this manner, it is not going to be feasible for me to advertise my business on the printed copies when I can actually advertise it online on those newspaper's website.

Featuring your business on any kind of site magazine could be a very hard thing to do because they may have their own criteria. They have a really strict criteria and they may never allow any kind of business. A business that generates a huge amount of revenue are the ones that usually get featured on these magazines.

These are good ways of promoting business for you to reach a large audience. It is much faster and beneficial to promote a business online through various business site.

Featuring your business on any kind of site magazine could be a very hard thing to do because they may have their own criteria. They have a really strict criteria and they may never allow any kind of business. A business that generates a huge amount of revenue are the ones that usually get featured on these magazines.
If a news company have print and online platforms for publishing their news, they will not have different criteria to publish on their print medium in contrast with what they have for their online publication. If they are different, businesses will leave the one which is too strict.

I'm going to be honest with you because if it is up to me, newspapers will no longer have much relevance today in the advertisement industry or even news production because almost everything have been moved online. There is no need for the print section to still hold much relevance for them to even command a huge amount of money when it comes to advertisement on those pages.

No, my business has never been featured on a business site. It's actually a great goal! Getting featured on a business site or magazine can be a huge boost for my business. It can help me reach new audiences, establish myself as an expert in my field, and build credibility. But, it's not easy to get featured.

That is the dream of businesses to have such endorsement. To be featured on the front pages of magazines and reputable website. My company is still working to achieve such feat...

It is actually a very good way for you to get your business promoted on a very global scale if your business did something that caught the attention of such a magazine that they are interested in featuring your business in their front page. This is not something that all businesses can decide to go for and pay with their own money because it is a very expensive way to advertise your business.

I have not featured in a big magazine or an article, but it is something that I am working on. As a business person, getting featured on a big magazine is good and when I achieve this, I know that it is going to bring more exposure to my business.

Unfortunately, it is not usually easy for businesses to be featured on a very big magazine because it is something that cost a lot of money if you are trying to achieve this on your own. The only way your business can be able to feature on any front page magazine is if you have done something exceptional that the whole world needs to know about.

I'm going to be honest with you because if it is up to me, newspapers will no longer have much relevance today in the advertisement industry or even news production because almost everything have been moved online. There is no need for the print section to still hold much relevance for them to even command a huge amount of money when it comes to advertisement on those pages.

There are many different kinds of online and offline magazines. Many companies publish both offline version and online version of the magazines and they may feature a business in their magazines. They may feature both in online and offline versions.

There are many different kinds of online and offline magazines. Many companies publish both offline version and online version of the magazines and they may feature a business in their magazines. They may feature both in online and offline versions.

Unfortunately, I don't know anything about the pricing of online magazine. Although I believe it is something similar to advertising your business on social media platform. The online magazine will only be carried out in online space, so it's more or less how you decide to promote your business by using them.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds