Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What browser do you use?

Advertisement Placeholder
My computer is broke right now, so I'm using my mobile. I like Dolphin, I used Chrome for a while, then after an update, Chrome keept crashing and I started using Dolphin. It never crashes.

My computer is broke right now, so I'm using my mobile. I like Dolphin, I used Chrome for a while, then after an update, Chrome keept crashing and I started using Dolphin. It never crashes.

Chrome for mobile isn't really that stable, I have used Dolphin before and it seems really cool!

You should try out Puffin its also a good one.

Always have used Google Chrome and all will uses Chrome unless Google decide to make another browser.
I use it both at school and at home. It's fast, looks good and is user friendly

Chrome forever and always, everything is saved on my Chrome browser, I can access passwords from anywhere, my bookmarks come with me, I mean Firefox is cool and all but it's not as "insync" like Chrome is.

I don't think you'll ever see me use another browser. :p

I've gotten so used to Chrome. I can't imagine using any other browser. Perhaps, it was because of the most colorful browser icon compared to Firefox, Opera, Internet Explorer, etc... browsers in general have become considerably less bulky (particularly Microsoft's Edge) but Chrome has always been light and I love that.

Well, for as long as I can remember now I have been using Google Chrome. That is the browser I use everyday for everyday browsing on the internet. It is actually my favourite browser because of the design and it hardly ever crashes when I use it. I don't use extensions on my browser but I know you can get extensions for Google Chrome and they are really easy to get.

Both Chrome and Firefox at the same time on my desktop computer. Chrome on all the rest.

EDIT: 3/27/16 Fixed spelling for you -Christopher

Last edited by a moderator:

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds